[UO Herald] Stygian Abyss Limited Time Offer

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
You’ve journeyed through the darkness, vanquishing untold legions of corrupted spawn and vile undead intent on your utter destruction. You’ve seen wonders vast and terrible, walked through blazing rivers of fire, and even faced the most ancient of threats to two worlds. Your journey through the Stygian Abyss nears its completion, and indeed, you consider what untold wonders and wealth await your stalwart and unyielding hands.

It would not be unusual for you to believe that at its heart, the blackened core of the Stygian Abyss, you should perhaps encounter your greatest foe. It would not, in any way, be unusual to believe you might stumble across some sort of Chamber of Virtue. No, you would not be thought misled to even expect the Codex itself! All of these things would be expected by anyone with a shred of reason left following their ordeals…

But you would be Wrong!

More...

D

DarkScripture

Me too.
Amenities:

Direct dungeon access
24 hour NPC concierge and stable storage for ***10*** animals
Pet friendly!

More than 150 units have already been sold! Reserve your unit now! This special introductory offer won’t last long! Starting from ???

We need this.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 18, 2008
... and a happy April Fools Day to you too! :)

-P.E.

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 4, 2008
Really............Even the Herald is getting into this.........:sad4:

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Pacific Shard
" More than 150 units have already been sold! Reserve your unit now! This special introductory offer won’t last long! Starting from 5,236,885,565.00 GP "

Isn't EA just gonna crap when one of these dupers shows up on their doorsteps with 5.2Billion GP's and wants to know where their new home is and when they can move in.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
Great Lakes
" More than 150 units have already been sold! Reserve your unit now! This special introductory offer won’t last long! Starting from 5,236,885,565.00 GP "

Isn't EA just gonna crap when one of these dupers shows up on their doorsteps with 5.2Billion GP's and wants to know where their new home is and when they can move in.
LMAO

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
I figured they were using this to find the dupers....

W

woody_cats

thisshould be real easy get everyone to pledge and when a shard gets up to about 5.2 billion make them show it . hehe i pledge 250,000,000 on cats

W

woody_cats

hehe come on post your shard and pledge would not it be funny if a shard could pledge the money before midnight

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

So Draconi is involved in land scams now?

*sigh*

:sad4:

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 19, 2008
Funny.
I would need a roommate or 2 or maybe a timeshare?
:)

B

BakeryGnome

So.....where is it that i sign up? This is a 1st joke right?

Hate this suspence...

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Likely a joke, but not the best one, given that there are people out there who claim to have that amount of money. (Whether or not they actually do is another matter.)

There's also the fact that after Virtue Bears and Advanced Characters (the former of which seems to be defunct, and the latter is now commonplace), almost nothing seems like a joke unless and until you think to look at the date.

-Galen's player

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 12, 2001
California
I figure since it is April 1st this is a huge joke but if it isn't I have to ask EA Mythic... Did you not learn anything at all when you created the housing area in Luna?

B

Beer_Cayse

whatcha mean "even"? with all the griping and grousing around here, one could get the impression it's that way all the time. <shrug>

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 10, 2004
Dang only 150 of them available...

Oh nm...thats how many were sold already... :)

Whats someone going to do with all that gold anyways?

Sapphirediablo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 6, 2007
So I liquidated everything and am 73 cents short, can I still get one? I will take the smallest size,... and even remove a chair :D

U

uoBuoY

I ain't plunking down 5.2 billion until I get to see the strata councils records!

C

Clair

Maybe when the SA beta opens it will just a scheme to sell time shares in these fancy new condos. You join the beta and they lock you in a room with a sales person until you agree to buy. :scholar:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2003
I geuss we should all start farminf gold! ;)

A

AesSedai

Woot! Now I can finally unveil my devious plan :)

I turned to the dark side a few months ago:
First I hacked two cheaters' accounts and amassed well over 20B gold pieces.
Then I scripted condominium placement on 50 accounts (a mere ~$650 USD).
Now I can reveal that I am the proud(?) owner of 4 penthouse corners of the new Stygian Heights Tower. Even the don Trump would be drooling.

So: Corner Penthouse Condo for sale: only 25B gp!!1
(Buy two now for only 45B - contact my private line to discuss payment options for gold pieces, of course, wink wink)