• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO herald says fixed lag, but now im lagging ;[

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted on UO herald we have fixed the lag issues should be better per messana ...

ever since this so called update ive been running a 700 latency ... like i literally cant play the game

it kind of reminds me of the castle courtyard lag fail.. guess im gonna take a break from uo untill i can play at a normal speed like i have been doing for the last few months sigh....

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same here. I just logged in to play for a couple of hours and it is unplayable for me. I can't take a step without a 3-4 second freeze. Completely unplayable. Time to find something else to do with the time I had allocated for UO, I hope this doesn't have to become a habit.

Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at, notice the latency to the east coast shards compared to pacific:

Lag Screen.jpg

Last edited:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DUDE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM GETTING !!! LIKE CARBON COPY LATENCY IN 1150 FOR ALL WEST COAST SHARDS PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM EA WTF!!!... i noticed that it goes away from like midnight to 5 am but is back for the entire day ive just about had enough .... WTF !!!

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged in earlier this afternoon and the connection was fine, now i'm trying to log in at 8:20 pm and the connection looks like it did last night. Completely unplayable.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever it was its all cleared up now for me just one of those laggy moments i guess... ;]