• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Salvation

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our Lord Casca, ruler of the realm, bids all Britannia to hear, and have the following news be made known to them:

More...

J

Jhym

So when are we going to get an Underground Britannian News Network to tell the truth?

I think we need to free Clainin from the clutches of the Britannian overlord.

:gun:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Upon hearing this news cousin Ynise had a vision.... she saw the thief Ricardo readying a table for a late evening meal, when he hears a knock at his door. Opening a massive black door he welcomes the magician Clainin, and seated already by a warm fire was Captain Avery.

Ynise often sees signs in the clouds, hears voices in the brush, and always it turns out to be an almost truth.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I, and I am positive many others, greatly appreciate the increased use of between-events fiction.

THANK YOU.

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"into the hands of Britannia’s finest soldiers"
Anyone else a bit unnerved by that? Not physicians, not healers, but soldiers. And not "is being guarded by Britannia's finest soldiers" but "into the hands of."

-Galen's player

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

It would seem that Clainin is being held prisoner. This does not bode well for the people. Clainin is the last alive that knows the truth of Lord British's wish for his true successor. Casca is not protecting Clainin...he is silencing him.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Lord Casca has personally shattered the wicked artifact that weakened the world’s magical barriers"
Well, I suppose all managers take credit for everything done under their command :)

"into the hands of Britannia’s finest soldiers"
I would have prefered the finest healers ... but ok, soldiers good. er ... the soldiers weren't needed while he was in a coma because ... because ... wait, I can figure this out ...

"brimson and fire"
um ... if you say "fire and brimson" backwards, that makes it a good thing, right?

er ... your majesty ... wasn't there something else of note that came up? Something that people might be a wee curious about? Something ... kinda ... platinum?