• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] FoF: Mystic Insight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot for the feedback. The reason I'm sharing all these details now with you all is to get as much feedback as early as possible, so the skills and systems we introduce are well thought out and hopefully balanced. UO has over 11 years worth of content and systems, so it's certainly a fun challenge to be sure. :)
Ironic. Wish you would apply this newly adopted logic to over 4 years of imbalance, full of so NOT well thought out content.

To top it off please tell me which systems did we end up with 11 years later, that no other game offers? Please don't say "Gardening" or "Housing", it will be rather sad.

I mean, except the Retro feel what does UO offer you at this point that Darkfall, WoW, WAR, Lineage II and AOC don't offer? And that feel? I'd rather satiate my Pac Man cravings playing one of the Ultima games. Yes, I'm implying UO isn't an Ultima game.

Finally why are we discussing what lip-stick this pig's gonna wear? Heaps of expansions and item farms only take you that far. Isn't it time you start fixing the game?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been waiting on a decent FoF and.....

This is NOT it!!

I mean could you at least read the often asked questions on the boards and ANSWER them? All I see from this FoF are stuff that should have been put on the SA pages. Can't you answer questions that "People Are Actually Asking"?

Not impressed at the moment with the new person at all. Just seems like she is not even reading the boards at all.

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been waiting on a decent FoF and.....

This is NOT it!!

I mean could you at least read the often asked questions on the boards and ANSWER them? All I see from this FoF are stuff that should have been put on the SA pages. Can't you answer questions that "People Are Actually Asking"?

Not impressed at the moment with the new person at all. Just seems like she is not even reading the boards at all.
This is a really old FoF...someone just decided to bump it back to the top.

In the interests of not confusing any more people, I think we might better just let this post sink once more...

Status
Not open for further replies.