• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Fire and Ice Event Schedule

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sonoma Saturday 3:30 PM PST

Chessapeake Sunday at 8:00 PM EST

Europa Saturday at 7:30 PM BST 8:30 PM CET

Drachenfels Sunday 8:00 PM GMT+1

Great Lakes Saturday at 7:00 PM EST

Lake Superior Saturday 8:00 PM EST

Origin Sunday 5:00 PM EST

Napa Valley Saturday 7:00 PM PST

Lake Austin Saturday 10:00 PM EST

Pacific Sunday at 7:00 PM PST

Oceania Sunday 2:00 PM AEDT

Catskills Saturday 7:30 PM EST

Baja Saturday 3:30 PM PST

Siege Sunday 12:00 PM PST

Legends Sunday 5:00 PM EST

Atlantic TBD

More...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, journey from Fire dungeon to the Ice dungeon?

Not sure. But Unfortunately I can't make the event since it's in the afternoon on Sonoma :(

T

Turdnugget

Sounds like a corny title to an ice skating competition.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice to know what to expect so we could bring the right type of char. Then again it was mentioned that there would be an official event to mark the liberation of the towns. What if no body cared about the towns on my shard?

B

BakeryGnome

Atlanic is now TBD?!?!

And......is there some sort of meeting place....?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, journey from Fire dungeon to the Ice dungeon?

Not sure. But Unfortunately I can't make the event since it's in the afternoon on Sonoma :(
Sorry to hear you can't make it... However it being in the afternoon means I can make it! I work weekend nights so I very rarely get to make any events. Thanks for the afternoon time!

M

Martyna Z'muir

Times are nice. But.. uhm.. how about a what, and a where?

Like the event is x, and you should go to y, and hack at z.

Kinda silly to annouce an event and then provide no information... :scholar:

M

Martyna Z'muir

Heh.. I'm going to ASSUME the last line of the fiction holds the answer.. Empath Abbey in Yew..

But they would get more people if they are a tad more blatant. To borrow a phrase from Chancellor DaKaren on Great Lakes, they should "use the 2x4 of clueage" to direct people. :D

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice to know what to expect so we could bring the right type of char. Then again it was mentioned that there would be an official event to mark the liberation of the towns. What if no body cared about the towns on my shard?
Makes me wonder if the other dragons are about to appear. To bad I'll be fast asleep when it happens. Gotta hate the graveyard shift!!

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm... Just wondering why it says BST for Europa? We are still on GMT, BST does not begin 'til next weekend?

BST is GMT+1 so is this really 6:30pm GMT?
Or an error and it should be 7:30pm GMT?