• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Eleventh Year Collection

K

Katlene

The Eleventh Year Collection codes are now available at http://uogamecodes.com.

This collection package was assembled in celebration of Ultima Online's 11th year.

Included in this bundle:

• Fallen Log
  • Lamp Post
  • Hitching Post
  • Armor Engraving Tool
  • Earring of Protection
  • Ancestral Gravestone
  • Bulk Order Cover
  • Wooden Bookcase
  • Snow Tree
  • Maple Tree
  • Willow Tree

Edit: 8:29 PM

These items were recently offered in Japan by the UO Japan team. Due to a high number of requests we were able to offer them to all UO players with the same selection and comparable pricing.

Due to a miscommunication with this item, only the package of the 11 individual items is available. These are not Anniversary Items or Vet Rewards.

Players who have purchased this package prior to this update with the intent of choosing each item should contact customer support to change their order. They can be contacted by submitting a ticket at http://support.ea.com.

Edit: 9:39 PM

The items have temporarily been removed from the website. We will update this when they will be available.

More...

T

Teeshy

*chuckles* You tease!

The entire article basically breaks down to "ooh, look, shiny things for you to buy... no wait, we changed our mind, nothing to see here, move along"

=P

P

PoCove

Looks interesting ... I may have to get one .. I wonder if the stores will get some .. Have to look ....

Thanks ... PoCove

K

Katlene

Yeah im not real chuffed on having to buy a GIFT

gift:- Something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.
Something bestowed or acquired without any particular effort by the recipient or without its being earned.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More and more Ultima Online makes me feel 'squeezed' for every penny im worth. They also always make sure they add an item thats not just deco, something that your char could very much 'need' to keep up with everyone else. (earings of protection).
Luckly im not in a position to care too much as my time code ran out and im no longer playing UO. But i will return one day presuming there is a few changes in the way UO run things. But looking at this, i dout it.

I dont mind having to earn a 'gift'. For example, they could make it something like 'do 10 peerless and get...' or do 'so and so' quest and get .....

Why do i have to hand out more money to get something as a thanks for spending $100's to play for the past 5 years...?:yell:

T

Teeshy

They arent the gifts =P This is the 11th anni collection, gifts are still coming... eventually...

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They arent the gifts =P This is the 11th anni collection, gifts are still coming... eventually...
I can understand that. But how long before you have to pay $5 for a house, $5 to be elf, $10 to dye your undies... ?

How bout i just pay $12 a month...?

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm, guess I will have to spend more cash, just so I can sit at the bank knowing I have them, after all nothing else to do except look at my characters, yep they up to scratch, Hmm nothing to do, done it all so many times now ...... Yawn

K

Katlene

We apologize for any confusion that may have occurred regarding the 11th Year Collection Game Codes. We continue to strive toward making the UO experience enjoyable across our entire global community. As a result, we want to take time to reevaluate our distribution of these particular items. We will have an update shortly.

If you have questions or are dissatisfied with your order please contact Customer support at http://support.ea.com. Please accept our apologies again for the confusion and accept our thanks for your understanding and patience.

More...

K

Katlene

Update on the Collection
Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to let all of you know what we are currently working on for the Game Codes store concerning the release of the 11th year collection.

Firstly, I’d like to assure everyone here that the 11th year collection is not and was never intended to be related to our traditional anniversary rewards. These items were sold as part of a promotion and as such we wanted to give everyone here the opportunity to purchase them as well.

As most of you know, our friends in Japan have put up the 11th year collection package for purchase on their store. They have also put up the option for players to purchase individual items out of the package. To put it simply, we are in the process of providing the same thing for all of you.

The response we received from all of you here on the boards when we initially released the 11th year collection was heard and is the reason why we are working diligently right now to provide these items as individual transactions that you can choose.

For any that are curious as to the purchase price of these items, they will be fair and on par for all players globally.

And now, I return to my dungeon where I have little elves with pink hair making items by hand…

~Kilandra