• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Calvin Crowner - UO Producer's Letter

C

Cal_Mythic

Academy grad? Cal/ Uriah what was your AFSC? Though an Army guy myself, I spent 4 years with USAF and can speak the language :)

Hey ... I was an acquisitions guy (bought missiles and old F-4s for a while) ... Cost Analysis ... Then I got to be a flight Commander for a bit up in the Northwest ... :)

C

Cal_Mythic

Did you attend in the Springs? I used to live near the Acadamy and loved when there was a AF/Navy game, they would try to beat each other on the field and in the air, I got to know the Thunderbirds quite well, I had them go into mach once over an remote lake I was fishing in once.

Thanks for you service and keeping my vice alive and well.
Yup! I was a Zoomie there in the Springs. Actually I went to Air Force Navy Game here in Annapolis this year. Air Force lost by a field goal. I was thinking wow that kicker is going to be eating alone for a couple weeks.

And unfortunately also being raised in Annapolis I think the Blue Angels are a better Air Team than the Thunderbirds even if Air Force are better pilots.

Also, I did get some stick time in an F-16 one summer. Fighter planes are the roxxorz