• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Bank Renovation Results

K

Katlene

We would like to thank everyone for submitting their entries to the West Brit Bank Renovation contest. Judging was very difficult as we had so many great entries. As much as we would have liked to use all of the submitted designs, we are only able to place one on each shard. Our thanks and kudos to everyone who submitted an entry. Congratulations to the following winners:

Shard Player

Atlantic: Vladimir
Baja: Arlon Elanesse
Catskills: Sweety
Chesapeake: Gareth
Drachenfels: Thenon
Europa: Slugmaster
Formosa: La Chocolaterie
Great Lakes: Cocopuff
Lake Austin: Bliss Marie
Lake Superior: Stupid Miner
Legends: Devils own (2nd
Napa Valley: Maiden Millie
Oceania: MissEcho3
Pacific: Red Riding Hood
Siege: Ikichet
Sonoma: Drakelord

Congratulations to all of the winners!

We will provide screen shots of the designs once they are placed on each shard. We hope to have all of the designs placed on each of the shards within the coming weeks. Thank you to everyone who submitted their entries.

More...

Massive congrats to MissE. Your designs were just gorgeous and a very fitting win!
Cant wait to see it in game!!

Here is the winning design.

L

Lair Spirit

Congratulations Miss Echo!

All those designs are really nice. I'm looking forward to banking in such well landscaped surroundings.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks,

tho still not sure if submission 3 is the actual one they will do, hope so, but not sure if the 3 behind my names means that or a typo lol, tho I noticed that they added a 2 behind the legends one, but sweety from catskills said he/she put in 3 entries and doesn't have a number so who knows. The other two submissions are linked on the end of that page so I guess it will be one of em lol.

Thing is, they gave no indication if the moongates and stable accessories will or wont be included, nor if they will 'work' if they are, if not I doubt anything will get people to wbb. Not that it matters much I guess, it was fun just doing the competition for it and got the deco urge out of me for a while if nothing else!

The email I received said :

Congratulations MissEcho!

Your entry has been selected as the winner of the Bank Contest for Oceania . We are excited to tell you that we will be updating the bank on Oceania with your design in the near future. We know you want to brag to your friends and everyone else on Oceania know about your winning entry, but please wait until we announce all the winners tomorrow by the end of the day. We will show your character name and a screenshot of your design on the UO Herald.

Please, keep in mind that while your design was chosen, we may need to make adjustments for server stability and lag issues.

Congratulations again!

Chrissay Zeeman
Community Coordinator
Ultima Online
So can only hope they do include those things but not sure I would want to hold my breath, might turn blue, roll over and expire first lol.

Anyways, I hope most of you 'like' the design(s) if not well I guess that is gonna be bad luck--------> :owned: (hehe always wanted to use that smilie! seems now is a good time for anyone who has the urge to knock it lol!)j/k

Thanks for the comments tho Katlene/Lair.

F

Fink

Cool beans, well done MissEcho! :thumbsup:

Can't wait until the design's implemented and we get to walk around in it. :D

T

Teeshy

Yup, really well done MissE! =D

I *really* hope they make the moongate useable =)

Your garden one was my favourite of the three you did =)

Mike of Ameraust

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A well deserving award, Ive always admired your work, others should take a look at the old orc fort out of Umbra along the road towards the mountains and see the "village" you mostly designed there.