• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO game code statements confusion

C

Chocobo_ff

I have a friend who doesn't have a Visa and would like me to help him purchase a 180 days game time code. However, from the statement of the 6 months game time code, I read :

PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY CHANGE BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE: When you purchase Game Time, 180 days of time will be added to the account you logged into the store with. You will no longer be emailed a code. This upgrade is automatic and will take place soon after your credit card information is verified and the purchase complete.

And then on the bottom of the page, I also see this :

Product Features :

* Get 180 days of incredible fun with Ultima Online™ !
* Quick and easy to use with new or existing Ultima Online™ accounts.
* Give the gift of Ultima Online™ Game Time to your friends.

So if it directly added to the account I logged into the store with, how could I give the gift of Ultima Online™ Game Time to my friends??

And actually anyone tried and please tell me if I purchased this item, are there any code given to me by emails and so I could give to my friend and he could make use of this code to extend his game time?