• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO + First person 3d (wow?)

H

Hellion

Hey guys,

Is there something close to UO + wow?

I have played UO, then WOW for long years.

Wow is good for its graphics, huge and well designed world, first person style (like most of the others), well made UI with customization (including addons), the auction house.

But you're like a ghost in a barely interactive world. No blocking between mobiles, no items can be put anywhere in the world, you can't tame and sell mounts, can't write something on public billboards, no paper, no notebooks, no interactive items like chess, backgammon etc in uo. Less crafting skills, crafters need xp to craft better things so a cook must wander in dungeons, etc etc.. I don't even talk about the house system as they are very unique to uo and nearly impossible to establish in another game.

Actually, uo + real 3d + a huge and a well designed world would be more than enough. I haven't seen many alternatives, so any recommendations?

D

Demoyan

The game you seek is Darkfall Online. It is scheduled to be released next month.

H

Hellion

ah thanks for the respoınse friend, gonna check it out!

edit:

whoa! from what I read, it looks.. perfect! more than what I look for! more player control, more reality, more freedom.. can't wait for it...