• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] UO YouTube How To Account Mangement Video's

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol - the account management system is so bad that they need youtube videos just to explain how to use it - that takes the cake

usually it only rises to this level if you're doing something hard like setting up virtual machines or something

I wonder if World of Warcraft needs videos to show people how to use their website - hehe

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol - the account management system is so bad that they need youtube videos just to explain how to use it -

Atleast Broadsword is listening it needs to change and is doing anything they can for former players to get back in. :)

From the Herald : "This is the first of several video's that we are going to do until we can get the Account management pages redone."

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol - the account management system is so bad that they need youtube videos just to explain how to use it - that takes the cake

usually it only rises to this level if you're doing something hard like setting up virtual machines or something

I wonder if World of Warcraft needs videos to show people how to use their website - hehe

LOL I laughed so hard at this beer almost came out of my nose.

On a side note I always wondered if buying stuff in other games is as hard as UO, then I started playing Rift and you buy all of their stuff in game. You don't have to go do a webpage, login with different login info, jump around on one foot singing the long version of American Pie, while in the middle of a ring of fire, during a full moon.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thumbs up for Broadsword! They are trying so solve problems they did not cause. Thats s honorable undertaking. And wo said, they dont care for our problems? Meeeh... but some people cannot be satisfied - whatever you try. I dont want to be their husband or wife, hehehe