• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Store

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love popping in every know and then to see that nothing changes.
They still don't have a clue what each hand is doing and you lot keep pumping money into it like they will get better. lol.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WHY are the lady bugs gone again from shopping list???

Why can't this old sold items not have been included permanently?
Sorry this is kind of a politic I'll never never undertstand in my life ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Want dreadmares, serverbirths and all EM-Items ever made for sale in the store. And all global event items. Make a rares section in the shop and sell anything that does not spawn regularly! Doing it with the robe only is not really straightforward. My opinion: All or nothing ;-P

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apologies if this was already brought up, but has anyone else noticed that items such as from the 11th Year Collection are missing from the store now? Items such as the bookcase, fallen log, willow tree, BOD covers, resisting earrings, etc. seem to be absent from the store as far as I can see. Was this a mistake or intended? Not complaining, just curious.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres obvoiusly still a underlying issue as the anni robes have not yet returned as promised...sit tight i say...soon be sorted

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im saying they will sell, but only because somoene is forced into it (siege) or because they dont realize this is a very high price.
How are siege players being forced into what? I'm not sure how the store differs on others shards but you mentioned twice that siege players are getting the short end of the stick for something.