• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The Oldest One

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/8/2018 To shepherd in the Treasures of Khaldun we have a series of short pieces of fiction to supplement the events in-game. We present the next installment, The Oldest One By EM Malachi The bone fingers wrapped around a stone and began scratching the words again onto the crypt walls. The skeleton did not see the blasphemy it was writing. The Sun had never touched the dark tunnels, and the skeleton’s eyes had long ago decayed to dust. It didn’t matter. The story itself was part of the spell that kept it moving, and it would continue to etch the […]

Continue reading...

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ahem.....They might want to actually read that link lead to.......

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got one with lots of words. Did you get the picture version?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Khal Ankur bit into his own arm for a taste of meat. Collapsing to the ground and with his own blood dripping from his mouth,

YUMMY!! (Said in the best Ace Ventura Voice)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The issue is that the last few paragraphs of the previous story were randomly tacked on to this week's. How they even managed that is anyone's guess. o_O

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: BS needs a community person to proofread things before they're posted. So people don't go searching for nonexistent skulls or get let down by the carving kits...and to prevent butchery of EM Malachi's stories.