• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] The Advisors are coming!!!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Sep 23 18:16 GMT

Greetings Everyone,

I would like to introduce to you our new addition to the game, Advisors! You will be able to identify these players on your shards when you see them because they will be dressed like this:

If an Advisor is logged in you will be able to open your paperdoll and click on the help button, at the top you should see Contact an Advisor, click on this and write up the issue you wish the Advisor to help you with. Please keep in mind Advisors are NOT GM’s they do not have the powers to help you like a GM does. Advisors can move monsters that spawn out of reach, move corpses that die in out of reach locations, help new and returning players with information about the game that they don’t know or might have forgotten, and direct players to information sites that might be helpful. If an Advisor gets a call that she/he can’t handle they will forward it to a GM to keep the player from having to place two pages.

So please join us and welcome this team of players we have given the title of Advisor, make sure you speak to them when you see them on your shard and please be kind to them.

Thank you everyone for all your help with Publish 86 which will start hitting all the shards tomorrow during normal maintenance cycles.

UO Team!!

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blue hooded robe with Gold trim and Gold belt. Pic on uo.com has been fixed.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was so hoping there would be massive herds of Bobs and Freds in that jpeg. Oh well. :)

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well I needed some time to think about it. Now I think I made up my mind. This could be a huge help for returning players. I wonder how many there are and if all shards will be covered 24/7 or if there will be a schedule. If this is advertised properly I think this could draw some attention from previous players and also maybe keep some returners going.

Hm I wonder.... Will they lead me through all steps required runic reforging and refinement everytime I build a suit? I promise I will have all resources in stock. If so I will kill Gargamel. But I will keep Azrael, no matter what.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is something that's been lobng overdue to return, I'm glad to see the new program up and running.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be looking for the person wearing the shirt with the IMG logo. Got it.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So have they ADVISED people who applied for these positions of their success or failure?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe ok. I fixed the image link. Apparently the rss feed didn't like it.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super nice, i always need a second oppinion on what to wear before a battle, maby thise advisors can help me :)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
companions. does that mean there available for in game dates?

can i take one back to my new snazzy bar, ply her with liquor and see what happens?

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I wonder if Lord British will also be working as an advisor and be available for general questions.