• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Spring Time Contest

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone, I wanted to clear something up, if you wish to submit your screenshots to enter the contest please upload them here. Due to difficulties in the beginning we are extending the contest till May 5. Don’t miss out on your chance to win one of 2 teeshirts, a 15th year Lithograph or a plot from specific shards from Ter Mur (Human or Gargoyle). If anyone needs to contact us directly you can email either [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you and Good luck! UO Team

Continue reading...

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Did they ever announce the winners? I don't recall seeing?

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes, they did, the thread they originally posted was buggy and they stuck a link to the winners at the bottom of another post. They chose 10 winners, I was one of them, but only had 5 Ter-Mur houses to give out and by the time I asked they were already gone. I got my lithograph in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I also have a new house placed that I like even more than the Ter-Mur spots they gave out so it all worked out.

They have the pictures up on uo.com

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Blackie--and congratulations!

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes, they did, the thread they originally posted was buggy and they stuck a link to the winners at the bottom of another post. They chose 10 winners, I was one of them, but only had 5 Ter-Mur houses to give out and by the time I asked they were already gone. I got my lithograph in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I also have a new house placed that I like even more than the Ter-Mur spots they gave out so it all worked out.

They have the pictures up on uo.com

Okay then....I just saw this thread and went to look at the winners and....my picture is one of the winners.

Yet I was never contacted or had anything mailed to me. You say you got your litho a few weeks ago?

Real awesome.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think these are the winning entries.