• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Siege Perilous Meet and Greet

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all, We are sorry for the misunderstanding in the scheduling of the Dev Meet and Greet. We will be holding the Meet and Greet tonight 8/8 at 9 pm ET. The location is in Serpent’s Hold at the Counselor Hall aka The War Room. We have placed a moongate to the location near the Luna Moongate. Hope to see you tonight. UO Team

Continue reading...

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unbelievable. This has been cancelled now TWICE, and the make-up is announced the afternoon of the third try. I get home from work and see this less than three hours notice, which sucks, but what about the Euros (a large part of Siege) who won't be able to attend something at 9 pm EST. UO needs a PR / Community liason IN THE WORST WAY.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My Char on Siege will be there with a list of questions.

I have a few (9) questions, the first is mine, the rest are from folks that are in Germany, UK
etc.. They asked that I relay their questions for them

2001, The yr that the lands of Ilshenar were born. I am sure you know the history of those
lands, but to this date we still cannot mark runes, nor gate to and from those lands,
(recalling out is allowed on other shards) Is there any way that this can be fixed, maybe
allow us to mark runes, gate in/out.

The nexts are/was from Europe players that could not make it due to time zones;

Can we have a smiliar crystal portal for illenshar dungeons/towns, too, like we have in eodon?

Can we sail in illenshar, too, one time?

Can we have an update on Guild Menu, so we can see Alliance guilds and members online status, too?

Will it be possible one time, that a house plot can be left to north and west side?

Can the bug with the eodon/myrmdex quest been fixed? you have swear alligiance to myrmdex
and hand in all items to the tinkerer to get the quest for killing Zipartiotl, but you
swear alligiance to the eodon in mean time, then the quest goes "poof" and get lost and
even the items you handed in are lost. It should be possible to do both start quest and if
you are ready for the "champ" then you should be able to apply for both bosses.

When will we get a house or account search? We got these days a vendor search. - I would
like to have that kind of search engine for my house or account, where i can search for and
it would bring up a map, like i got on vendor search. - And with the map i can open that
container, where the item is stored in. Like you can do with the context menue on the map
you got on vendor search. If that item is in bank, the map should show a bank. .... For an
account search, it should show the name of the server, where i got that item.

Why aren´t summoned (animated dead) from corgul not hit by range spells (f.e. wither). It
seems to be any Monster's necro summoned creature. And they also cannot be targeted by
chain lightning or meteor.

Is it intended that altered items like for example Corgul sashes or crimmys cannot be altered back? If so, why?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unbelievable. This has been cancelled now TWICE, and the make-up is announced the afternoon of the third try. I get home from work and see this less than three hours notice, which sucks, but what about the Euros (a large part of Siege) who won't be able to attend something at 9 pm EST. UO needs a PR / Community liason IN THE WORST WAY.
Indeed, it does!