• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] RTB Account issues

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Oct 02 19:07 GMT
I know some of you are experiencing some issues with getting into your accounts for Return to Britannia. I wanted to let everyone know that the system is still working to open the massive amount of accounts and should be finished by late tonight or early tomorrow morning. If you are still unable to open your account by tomorrow afternoon, please put in a ticket to [email protected] . They will look into the issue and help you get the account open. If your account was banned way back when, and you feel you would like to have it over turned , we will review those on a case by case bases, if you will email us at [email protected] .

Thank you
UO Team

Continue reading...

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to link up some of my old accounts. I get this error when trying to enter my master account details. I thought it was the email address?

• Account name must start with an alpha and only contain alpha-numeric characters

Any ideas anyone?

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Some of the old account names had a suffix of "_uo" added to the original name. Have you tried that?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the old account names had a suffix of "_uo" added to the original name. Have you tried that?
Yeah, I have that bit working. It's when it asks for the master account details i get the error :p

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So all my accounts that were active within the last three years have RtB except one.

One account which was active just last month and went inactive on 10/1/14 doesn't have RtB. Hilarious!

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The announcement on UO.com did say it could take until tomorrow morning to complete updating all accounts to RTB.

I know some of you are experiencing some issues with getting into your accounts for Return to Britannia. I wanted to let everyone know that the system is still working to open the massive amount of accounts and should be finished by late tonight or early tomorrow morning.