• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 97 Update to TC1

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a 270+ DEX/Stam Phoenix follow someone the other day and had them try to run away from it, and even when on mount, the Phoenix stuck to them like white on rice. The only way they could get away from it, is if they got it stuck on something.
Yeah, that thing is gonna get abused.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, that thing is gonna get abused.
I tamed one last night with 274 stamina. It is absolutely hilarious. I even gave it parablow just to help stay on top of me but it totally wasn't needed

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can make pets tankier than GDs, or you can make pets have higher DPS than a GD. A leveled Cu Sidhe or Saurosaurus can out tank any GD. Rune Beetles will easily out damage GDs. A Fire Beetle with Rune Corruption and Armor Ignore will smoke any GD/DTH in terms of damage output, especially if someone uses Corpse Skin on the target.
Have you tried Inferno instead of Rune Corruption? I'd imagine it would work better with the 100% fire damage. I wonder if Inferno and Rune corruption stack...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you tried Inferno instead of Rune Corruption? I'd imagine it would work better with the 100% fire damage. I wonder if Inferno and Rune corruption stack...
Inferno deals some Fire Damage (60 to a 0 Resist target), and lowers Fire Resist by 1/4th. Rune Corruption lowers all Resists by 1/2, so Rune Corruption is stronger.