• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 96 Bug Fixes

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Record it and send it to Kyronix, Mesanna, or Bleak via email. Recommend that they run a memory check to see what's being injected in to the game. If he is running a program such as ISBoxer, he is technically not breaking rules. However, if he is running a scripting program or some other "illegal" 3rd party program, it will be injecting itself in to the memory and can be handled accordingly. If it is his first warning, he will be put in jail for 72 hours. More than a first warning, he faces a ban. Yes, they still ban the people who are breaking the economy by scripting.

Slightly off topic, but, what's a high rate of bod swapping? I do ~65/hr & turn in at a rate of 1 every 1.5s if I am banking, 1 every 5-10s if I am using the bods I specifically bribed to get certain runics. All by hand.
If one person is running 5-10 accounts to do events, and they sell the *extra* items for 20% of what they are worth, they are breaking the economy. I can assure you that these people are not using ISBoxer alone, as only an unapproved 3rd party add on will apply a bandage or use a pot without user input. Seeing that the same groups of botters are still here years later, these bans you speak of don't appear to hinder those consistently breaking the rules. This is especially the case considering these people unapologetically use add ons to respond to GMs too...should anyone page.

Last edited:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there going to be a *we are sorry* post for the issues created by this hotfix? Issues like doom items and blessed talismans reverting to uninsured. Yep, this happened.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If one person is running 5-10 accounts to do events, and they sell the *extra* items for 20% of what they are worth, they are breaking the economy. I can assure you that these people are not using ISBoxer alone, as only an unapproved 3rd party add on will apply a bandage or use a pot without user input. Seeing that the same groups of botters are still here years later, these bans you speak of don't appear to hinder those consistently breaking the rules. This is especially the case considering these people unapologetically use add ons to respond to GMs too...should anyone page.
It's pretty obvious they let those people get away with it on purpose ;)

All the pretty ideas we would come up with are useless, if Mesanna has no intention to do something at all.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty obvious they let those people get away with it on purpose ;)

All the pretty ideas we would come up with are useless, if Mesanna has no intention to do something at all.
You are correct, nothing will get done unless those in charge actually want things to get done. I suppose that with a small staff this is difficult to do at best, but if you don't try to make things right...what good is having a ToS or rules in the first place? Ignoring your own rules never works out well in the end...