• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 92 Part 1 Comes to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The WORST bug in game and i'm surprise it's not fixed ASAP!,IS THE BUG WHERE IN EC,YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN STOP SWINGING!,and i have to open and close my paper doll,then i find my char like 5 tiles away from where i am suppose to be!happens alot in EC, and this is game breaking!@Kyronix can you guy's please look into this problem please!.
I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, we're going to need some additional details before we can begin to try and reproduce and solve the issue. We'll need information like, what shard are you on? What is your character name? What are you fighting? Where are you fighting? Are you using the default UI or a custom UI? Please email this information as well as any other details about the issue that you are having to [email protected] or you can submit a bug report directly through the EC. Thanks!