• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 91 Comes to TC 1

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone tested out the special pen that copies runebooks on the new Atlas yet? I don't have one to copy over to TC.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The auction safe may be a way to speed up (and possibly simplify) the process for players who regularly schedule auctions. At present, player-run auctions can last for hours. Just a thought.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The auction safe may be a way to speed up (and possibly simplify) the process for players who regularly schedule auctions. At present, player-run auctions can last for hours. Just a thought.
possibly for atlantic, but other shards where its common to take atlantic gold it wouldnt work. also wouldnt work for the big rare-fest auctions because gold is usually taken other places, plus charcters might not actually have the gold in there bank.

Plus, live bidding is just more fun, which is why people go to these things in the first place. 40 characters huddled by the safe watching a pixel, and staring at numbers going up just probably wont hold the attention of players that a live run auction does.

another reason it wouldnt work for these settings is gold management. if your bidding on 5 items, but know youll most likely only win one of them you might not have the gold to cover bids on all 5. this would decrease bids overall and lower overall success of auction.

i see these things as good for very limited use, relatively low cost items but cant see them taking the place of auctioneers and silent auctions because of the complicated nature of large-scale auctions.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
possibly for atlantic, but other shards where its common to take atlantic gold it wouldnt work. also wouldnt work for the big rare-fest auctions because gold is usually taken other places, plus charcters might not actually have the gold in there bank.

Plus, live bidding is just more fun, which is why people go to these things in the first place. 40 characters huddled by the safe watching a pixel, and staring at numbers going up just probably wont hold the attention of players that a live run auction does.

another reason it wouldnt work for these settings is gold management. if your bidding on 5 items, but know youll most likely only win one of them you might not have the gold to cover bids on all 5. this would decrease bids overall and lower overall success of auction.

i see these things as good for very limited use, relatively low cost items but cant see them taking the place of auctioneers and silent auctions because of the complicated nature of large-scale auctions.
well that and they will be good for shards that dont have player ran auctions, like atlantic, and also they will be good for people who arent sure what price to sale certain items at on thier venders, like armor and weps for example

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well that and they will be good for shards that dont have player ran auctions, like atlantic, and also they will be good for people who arent sure what price to sale certain items at on thier venders, like armor and weps for example
i agree with that, but it brings me to my original point. if a player doesnt know what something costs, its also relatively likely they arent well known (or even well known, but not trusted). if they arent well known people will be unlikely to bid for fear of losing the gold (scammed) which will keep overall auction price below actual value, like say if it was auction on stratics where the gold / item transfer would be immediate.

if there was a way for the auctioned item to be moved to the buyers bankbox at the same time the gold / payment was taken out i can see these being much more useful for the average player than they are now.

example.

someone finds a server birth at an idoc with value around 400million gold. that is more gold than they have ever seen or dreamed of having. but, peronally i would never bid even 100m on this item because i have no idea who they are and they could just as easily not give me the item but keep the gold. so it might only end up selling for a very small amount, somthing worth the risk to lose given the benefit, like say 40 or 50m. which wouldnt reflect the actual value at all.

the current way it works just involves alot of trust, something that could work for some, and be a way to build repuations over time, but also much room for abuse that makes it a much less appealing way to auction an item and get the best price than say just posting it for sale on stratics.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On completion of the auction the owner account will receive their payment immediately and will be notified by in game mail of the outcome. The winning bidder has 3 days to retrieve the item from the auction safe or it will revert back to the owner
doesnt sound like much chance to scam anyone here, sounds like what ever item is being auctioned off will only be able to be removed by the person who won the auction.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
First off, I would like to say thank you to the Dev team for the Holiday Gifts that will be out for Dec/2015
Also, the team hit the mark for those who like to collect and trade!

Your Collectors
(Each token provides one of eight Holiday gift boxes available in a variety of colors, and eight rarely obtained colors)
(A fluffy white potted plant that is available in snow white, or eight rarely obtained colors.)
(There is a chance that when unwrapping a chocolate nutcracker there may be a Card of Semidar!)

Holiday Traders will now have a reason to Trade!!

I am also a big fan of the new Runic Atlas, the new design looks great!!
I love the larger size and will now have more room in my pack (less books to carry)
Loving the coordinates which are displayed, the map design in the background is also a nice touch
Exceptional books hold 100 chrg / Non Exceptional hold 80 chrg

The only critiques I have on this book is the need to click the "blue dot" beside my destination and then to choose either recall or gate travel. I was a big fan of using the blue dot to instantly go where I needed to go and now this function no longer works!
It would have also been great to see some sort of availability to organize your runes dropped into your book, without having to take them all out and put them back in.

Runic Atlas Open.jpg Runic Atlas.jpg

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also think the "buyout" price needs to be adjusted, possible according to how long the auction lasts. Currently, at 5 percent, it much better to just put an item on a vendor if you think theres a good chance it will sell at that price in about 8 days. vendor fees are only .6 percent.

ideally i would make it simple. a .6 percent fee per day the auction lasts before buyout (to directly reflect vendor fees)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On completion of the auction the owner account will receive their payment immediately and will be notified by in game mail of the outcome. The winning bidder has 3 days to retrieve the item from the auction safe or it will revert back to the owner
doesnt sound like much chance to scam anyone here, sounds like what ever item is being auctioned off will only be able to be removed by the person who won the auction.
all i have to say is, it needs to be tested, and Thoroughly. Ill do some more testing in the next few days.

even just how it is right now, you can demolish the house, the item is gone but you would still have the gold if buyer hasnt picked up yet. say you have an auction for 10 items, it ends and you get the gold. then you decide you want to move so demolish the house. imagine those winners (who are out of there gold) coming back to the house and everythings just gone.

the buyout feature looks good, doesnt look like room for abuse (upon buyout the item automatically goes in winners pack)

i just have a feeling that if the buyer hasnt picked up the item, but the gold has been taken out theres currently room for abuse. like i said, ill have to test more later when i have more time.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes, most years there has been at least one new vet reward I like - this year is quite disappointing. Oh well, more choices for next year.

By the way, does anyone even pick statues anymore? If they were full sized that could be fun :thumbup1:
yes, some people do pick and collect statues.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm happy they have listened and are giving recipes for many of the items meaning that these things will ALWAYS be available.... not like the stupid gift once and never get it again such as the powerscroll books, the Blue Scrolls of Alacrity books, Heritage tokens and so much more.

Now I wish they had made the manikins craftable..... but can't win them all.

As for the tree... like so much of late it look odd and out of place. Needs color.... wish it had been "whiter" ..... just looks like someone forgot to add color to it kinda blah and dull.

The chocolate well I'll have to wait and see how hard finding foil is. Strangely I think I would have preferred that we could "craft" foil from ingots... just me maybe...

I look forward to lightening my loads of runebooks! Though sorting through runes has me a bit concerned. Wonder if the Pen of Wisdom will work on them?????

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More chocolates eh? I just wish they'd make food useful again, beyond Magical Fish Pies. Drink too. Like you get a HCI penalty, but a Damage Resist bonus when drunk.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
More chocolates eh? I just wish they'd make food useful again, beyond Magical Fish Pies. Drink too. Like you get a HCI penalty, but a Damage Resist bonus when drunk.
Making food truly useful, yes, I wish that also. Magical Fish pies are nice, but the special ingredient cost is way over the top; so chefs seldom make them to sell on a vendor.

Fortunately, the new chocolates have a perk - UO's card collectors will most likely want them. :)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Making food truly useful, yes, I wish that also. Magical Fish pies are nice, but the special ingredient cost is way over the top; so chefs seldom make them to sell on a vendor.

Fortunately, the new chocolates have a perk - UO's card collectors will most likely want them. :)
Yeah I also thought the expensive fush pie spice was a huge bummer, especially on siege where they cost 3x the regular price. Kinda killed them. Wish they would drop elsewhere.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So they added stuff to the huntmaster's quest but didn't improve the reward items or even add some more choices? Kind of makes it useless if there is nothing 'new' to pick as pretty much everyone who wanted anything has it by now, the choices were extremely limited to start with so not 'adding' to the type of reward isn't really going to improve it much.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So they added stuff to the huntmaster's quest but didn't improve the reward items or even add some more choices? Kind of makes it useless if there is nothing 'new' to pick as pretty much everyone who wanted anything has it by now, the choices were extremely limited to start with so not 'adding' to the type of reward isn't really going to improve it much.
Are there trophies of these dudes? Id like a dino trophy. :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah sadly I didn't see any new rewards..... but the new trophies are nice.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a very long thread where players debated about what a vet reward should be, and the devs sided with the young'uns. Not sure if it was official but I think the result is that no new vet rewards will ever go above a requirement of 15 years. Maybe if we're all still sitting here in another 10 years they'll rethink it
Oldest active account age veterans are obviously a minority as compared to lower active age accounts.....

Of course those with a lower active account age are going to be in a higher number and their voice be louder....

But that does not mean, to my viewing, that this is fair towards that fewer number of oldest active age accounts and Broadsword, should recognize this.

An Account that has been kept as active for, say, 20 years(we are only 2 years short from that) is not and cannot be equalized to my viewing to an account that has been active for 15 years. No doubt, IMHO.

And if Broadsword sees their oldest customers' loyalty as all the same, whether they have maintained their account as active for 15, 20 or more years, well, this does not look right to me nor seems a just recognition of the loyalty of those Veteran players who have maitained their accounts as active beyond 15 years.

If the Veteran Program is there to appreciate players loyalty to Ultima Online, then the number of years an account has been kept loyal, i.e. active, should not become moot and stop at 15 years. That's just flat out wrong, and a slap into the face of those Veterans who, year after year after year maintained their accounts as active, no matter what, past 15 years IMHO.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its twice as big as the normal one. your not saving any space. saving weight yes, but not backpack space.

i think they may not work well into a back setup, tehres going to be some very awkward overlaps seeing that they face the opposite direction of spellbooks and the old runebooks.
This is something that is inexplicable to me.

If they wanted the new Runebooks to differentiate from the older ones, they could have rounded their corners or made them a "little" larger but not as large as they are now. Backpacks, especially in 2D are small, and such a new Runebook takes a whole lot of space.

They should definitively be resized and made almost as the current Runebooks, IMHO, before general publish.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hopefully the fact that we will get a token and not see the items will allow olde school holiday trading to breathe and live again..its been dead for the last 6-7 year a folks could see what they had and rarely traded the good ones.....looks forward to one for one trading on all shards 6 for 6, 12 for 12 etc etc....Also broadsword will see a nice increase in revenue because folks will will open old dormant accounts that have chars made on every shard for this purpose...i will deffo reopen at least one extra account maybe two...so there $9.99/19.98 straight away

thanks again for listening to the public....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whens this going live on test shard btw.. just logged in there and no token etc etc..

me dopey dog today...it is live u need to run to haven and click on the bee hive...

test shard is a replica of atlantic btw..nice

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam disappointed that the gift boxes are the same type colours form last 2 years though..same 8 rare colours it seems too

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
whens this going live on test shard btw.. just logged in on test shard which is atlantic it seems and there is no token etc etc..
Uhm.. TC1 is a copy of Great Lakes. Has been for weeks....

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw a post earlier asking about crafting rates for the atlas...but that post is missing now...

The atlas requires 45 inscription to create. With 100 inscription your to-craft rate is 100%, with an exceptional rate of 65%. This is the same as a regular runebook, so a + exceptional chance talisman would give exactly the same boost.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ur correct iam proper dopey doy this early morning

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know if the Chocolate Nutcracker can be engraved or have the maker's name?
They CAN hold a maker's mark, don't know about engraving yet...but I highly doubt it as they aren't cake, pizza or a cookie (which apparently gingerbread also isn't :cursing:)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least 1 new critter in Eodon:

They are brightly hued untamable eagles, with way more hp. They don't appear to have any special attacks, nor are much of a threat (weak combat). They aren't aggressive either. Loot is random armor/weapons, gold, 38 feathers and 1 raw bird when skinned. Edit: It appears that they can carry a sack of sugar, so the possibility exists for other chocolatiering ingredients.

I did get a piece of dragon turtle armor off one, a chest piece... it's rather roman-looking... and not suitable for females unless they want one bosom to flap in the breeze...o_O

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD... I rescind what I said about the Macaw.. they are EVIL.

The temple has been cleared of all the shrubbery and there are now nests on it. The gold foil spawns out in the open in these nests. When you try to take it, two highly aggressive macaw spawn and beat the crap out of you unless you're hidden (if you're hidden, they won't aggro). The foil respawns fairly quickly, so this won't be a rare resource.

Fortunately, the foil DOES stack! Yay.

Edit: @Kyronix The number of macaws can quickly get out of hand. I suggest the foil-spawned ones have a 10-minute timer applied to them so the area isn't overrun.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chocolate Nutcrackers...

All three nutcrackers look exactly the same when you craft them...

Until you peel off their foil (which isn't returned to you, even though you "carefully" peel it off)

They can be crafted exceptionally and do hold a maker's mark.

Success rates with GM cooking:
Dark: 100% success, 100% exceptional (requires 15 cooking)
Milk: 90% success, 45% exceptional (requires 32.5 cooking)
White: 63.3% success, 18.3% exceptional (requires 52.5 cooking)

They are slightly more tedious to make than normal chocolates.

You can eat as many of them as you want, without triggering the rage-inducing toothache code.

They cannot be engraved with the food decoration tool.

Out of the 8 that I crafted, I received 0 cards from peeling them. :oops:

@Kyronix

Please make cocoa butter stackable...

Please make cocoa liquor stackable...

(non-stacking ingredients are annoying!)

Please hue the sweet cocoa butter something different, it looks like sweet dough. (at least this resource stacks!)

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
At least 1 new critter in Eodon:

They are brightly hued untamable eagles, with way more hp. They don't appear to have any special attacks, nor are much of a threat (weak combat). They aren't aggressive either. Loot is random armor/weapons, gold, 38 feathers and 1 raw bird when skinned. Edit: It appears that they can carry a sack of sugar, so the possibility exists for other chocolatiering ingredients.

I did get a piece of dragon turtle armor off one, a chest piece... it's rather roman-looking... and not suitable for females unless they want one bosom to flap in the breeze...o_O

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD... I rescind what I said about the Macaw.. they are EVIL.

The temple has been cleared of all the shrubbery and there are now nests on it. The gold foil spawns out in the open in these nests. When you try to take it, two highly aggressive macaw spawn and beat the crap out of you unless you're hidden (if you're hidden, they won't aggro). The foil respawns fairly quickly, so this won't be a rare resource.

Fortunately, the foil DOES stack! Yay.

Edit: @Kyronix The number of macaws can quickly get out of hand. I suggest the foil-spawned ones have a 10-minute timer applied to them so the area isn't overrun.
Thank you, thank you, Dot, for all the info on the new chocolate recipe!!! And thank goodness the foil may not be too difficult to acquire! :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dragon Turtle Armor...

Still can't get it off the beehive in New Haven, so I went out and killed things (tigers and the first few levels of the DT spawn) till I found some. Like the tiger pelt armor, it can drop off pretty much anything.

It doesn't appear to come in the same variety of pieces as the tiger pelt armor. I only found a helm, arms, chest/bustier and legs. I never came across shorts, a skirt of any type, or a neck piece...but that doesn't mean they don't exist (though due to the massive number of things I killed, I highly doubt they do...or its a bug).

CC:

EC:

Issues:
Extremely random strength requirements... Two pieces wanted 125 str (no, they weren't massive) while three others had completely different str requirements from similar pieces... One 9, one 21, one 30, etc.. This needs normalizing.

There is also the aforementioned wardrobe malfunction when a female wears the male chest piece instead of the bustier... Not that I'd really call the bustier a bustier...so...yeah.

Edit: Just for the pervs :p:

This set, as with the tiger pelt set, needs to be able to be altered into a gargoyle equivalent. Leaving the gargoyle race out in the Eodonian cold is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The birds drop chocolate ingredients, I've gotten sugar, vanilla and cocoa liquor.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Issues:
Extremely random strength requirements... Two pieces wanted 125 str (no, they weren't massive) while three others had completely different str requirements from similar pieces... One 9, one 21, one 30, etc.. This needs normalizing.
125 req is the massive property. its not listed like "brittle" or "antique" is. its similar to unwieldy in that it doesnt have a title, just having the item property of 125 str, or 50weight (unwieldy) is the indication of the negative property.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the Pics Dot, It looks great

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The easiest way to reward older accounts is to give them extra vet reward picks per year.
Might be the easiest way, but, at least to my viewing, not the fairest.....

I mean, a player who maintained an account as active for 18 or 20 or 25 years can't be the same as one that was kept as active for 15 years and merely adding some extra "picks" for the additional years beyond 15 ain't the same, to my viewing, as actually giving a "unique" gift which "that" particular active age account only could claim....

Bottom line is, I would like to see Broadsword to go back to the previous system and have a unique Reward added for the oldest active age accounts which they only can claim but that perhaps all accounts can use so as to make it not totally exclusive.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Might be the easiest way, but, at least to my viewing, not the fairest.....

I mean, a player who maintained an account as active for 18 or 20 or 25 years can't be the same as one that was kept as active for 15 years and merely adding some extra "picks" for the additional years beyond 15 ain't the same, to my viewing, as actually giving a "unique" gift which "that" particular active age account only could claim....

Bottom line is, I would like to see Broadsword to go back to the previous system and have a unique Reward added for the oldest active age accounts which they only can claim but that perhaps all accounts can use so as to make it not totally exclusive.
Should Broadsword create rewards for vets over 15 years of age? HELL YES! Will they? Probably not, as apparently that kind of loyalty isn't important to Mesanna (since she is the one who said 15yrs was the cut off)

So we either beat our heads against a wall, or we suggest alternatives that she might enact.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Should Broadsword create rewards for vets over 15 years of age? HELL YES! Will they? Probably not, as apparently that kind of loyalty isn't important to Mesanna (since she is the one who said 15yrs was the cut off)

So we either beat our heads against a wall, or we suggest alternatives that she might enact.
Honestly I'm OK with them not adding new items over 15 years, now what I would suggest they do is make it so that accounts over 15 get 4 picks a year instead of 2.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly I'm OK with them not adding new items over 15 years, now what I would suggest they do is make it so that accounts over 15 get 4 picks a year instead of 2.
Ehhh... That'd be ok... But, at 20 years they'd better rethink this policy and give their vets something special. A 20yr vet will have, at minimum, put in $2,388 (add another grand if you're paying the monthly max) in subscription fees per account. (Not including expansions, boosters and misc code purchases.)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree about the subscriptions at 20 better be getting something other than a boot to the head.

As for the chocolateering I'd like to add that I had no trouble as a bard provoking these birds onto one another after I stole their lovely foil. Peacing them was equally effortless... on my 120 all bard.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ehhh... That'd be ok... But, at 20 years they'd better rethink this policy and give their vets something special. A 20yr vet will have, at minimum, put in $2,388 (add another grand if you're paying the monthly max) in subscription fees per account. (Not including expansions, boosters and misc code purchases.)
Look at it this way: How many people will hit 20 year old account status? Maybe 500? That's dedicated dev time and art time for what could amount to a shockingly low number of people... and the older the game gets the few people will reach that next year plateau. That's time better spent on adding real universal content. A new set of picks every year should really be good enough.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is something that is inexplicable to me.

If they wanted the new Runebooks to differentiate from the older ones, they could have rounded their corners or made them a "little" larger but not as large as they are now. Backpacks, especially in 2D are small, and such a new Runebook takes a whole lot of space.

They should definitively be resized and made almost as the current Runebooks, IMHO, before general publish.

I disagree with you guy's...Love the new runic atlas !!!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Look at it this way: How many people will hit 20 year old account status? Maybe 500? That's dedicated dev time and art time for what could amount to a shockingly low number of people... and the older the game gets the few people will reach that next year plateau. That's time better spent on adding real universal content. A new set of picks every year should really be good enough.
:rolleyes:

Spending 20 years with a game should be acknowledged and rewarded by the studio that supports it, not ignored "'cuz there's so few."

They can do a new reward for every 5 years past 15, so that won't amount to a great deal of work. The other years past 15 can be increased picks.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:rolleyes:

Spending 20 years with a game should be acknowledged and rewarded by the studio that supports it, not ignored "'cuz there's so few."

They can do a new reward for every 5 years past 15, so that won't amount to a great deal of work. The other years past 15 can be increased picks.
while id like to have a new reward too, over the last few years the devs have been moving more casual to tailor to that target customer group. weve seen this in everything from crafting, loot, peerless, new content, em events etc.

it makes perfect sense and keeping with direction the devs have chosen to move UO to not give additional rewards over 15 years, removing the exclusive nature and making the game elements more accessable to all without extreme dedication or involvement.