• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 90 Update to Origin & Izumo

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A big thank you to everyone that has taken the first steps in the Time of Legends! The following updates have been deployed to Origin & Izumo, Tweaked stats and AIs for the Dragon Turtle. Fixed an issue where players who had consumed a mastery primer before completing the Mastery Quest were not receiving the mastery book. Adjusted the loot on the Dragon Turtle. Tweaked stats on tribe NPCs. Peerless encounters now have a chance at being an objective in the Mastery Quest. Treasures of Doom is now active on Origin & Izumo. The Mastery Quest will now update objectives every hour and […]

Continue reading...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Adjusted the loot on the Dragon Turtle.

THANK YOU!

Spending all that time doing the spawn and getting 131 gold as loot was a total bummer ;)

Fun spawn, but needed better loot!

My Turtle Egg is now on day 2, it's grown! Pretty neat! Can't wait to hatch it!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Adjusted the loot on the Dragon Turtle.

THANK YOU!

Spending all that time doing the spawn and getting 131 gold as loot was a total bummer ;)

Fun spawn, but needed better loot!

My Turtle Egg is now on day 2, it's grown! Pretty neat! Can't wait to hatch it!
When it hatches, please post a pic of the newborn! :)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kyronix found a bug on TC doing the Shadowguard, I completed all levels and now am on the roof level. Was fighting Ozy and died. Went out got rezzed and reentered again now this time there is 2 minax and 2 Ozy's in the room. Died again and got rezzed and went back in 3 minax/3 Ozy and Juo nar spawned. Died again went back in 4 Minax 4 Ozy's and 2 Juo nar. Waited 2 minutes logged out and back in and reentered the roof and now I am back to one Minax and one Ozy.
This was on TC not Origin

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the new Eodon artifacts are worth cleanup points, others are worth none.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple other observations,
Dragon Turtle loot - not fixed
The Fountain encounter- when going in with a party it's insane (to many water ele spawns)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Couple other observations,
Dragon Turtle loot - not fixed
The Fountain encounter- when going in with a party it's insane (to many water ele spawns)
Agreed!!...I have completed several Dragon Turtles since the "fix" and the loot now consists of $142.00 and 2 pieces of armor!!

@Kyronix Will the Dragon Turtle have other drops besides a chance at a Primer and Turtle Egg before going live or is that a secret?...:eyes:

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix there is an issue with the bard masteries....they don't work.

I have completed the peacemaking mastery quest and when I try to use one of the mastery skills it says I am not on the correct path to use this mastery ability.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Kyronix there is an issue with the bard masteries....they don't work.

I have completed the peacemaking mastery quest and when I try to use one of the mastery skills it says I am not on the correct path to use this mastery ability.
Did you click the mastery book once, to see which mastery you are on? you may have to switch over

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did you click the mastery book once, to see which mastery you are on? you may have to switch over
Yes. It says I have lvl 3 on all bard skills, even though I've only done the peacemaking quest, and I do not have disco or provo on my template at all.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I didn't want to start a new thread..so I'll put this here.

Finally got the recipe for the evening gown, and I love it! But the color on the paperdoll does not match the color in game AT ALL...
upload_2015-10-6_15-5-10.png

That's my guildie next to me using the same color on the long tiger pelt skirt.

Why is it so different? I didn't dye it green! :(

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. It says I have lvl 3 on all bard skills, even though I've only done the peacemaking quest, and I do not have disco or provo on my template at all.
Oh no, was this not tested somehow?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh no, was this not tested somehow?
the bard masteries were put in a long time ago, the new expansion didn't effect bards at all...or it wasn't supposed to ;)

But now it seems that since the mastery books are now linked to all skills, the bard ones are borked somehow.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hawkwind is still broken

upload_2015-10-7_9-7-54.png

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you take the Hawkwind quest? My friends said you just walk up to him but it's not working for me.

Last edited:

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Click yourself and cancel quest. If you don't have an old quest system quest then I have no idea.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cancelled all my other quests, he still won't talk with me

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it uses the old school quest system that's on your character's context menu

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you've already tried this, I apologize, but I know some people are/were not aware that there are two separate locations for quests. The first is the quest log that you can enter via your paperdoll/icon on your hot bars on EC. The other is actually attached to your avatar. Left/Right? click on yourself to pull up your player menu and select 'cancel quest'. This will give you a gump that will allow you to cancel out the quest that is probably blocking you from getting the Hawkwind quest. Best of luck!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you've already tried this, I apologize, but I know some people are/were not aware that there are two separate locations for quests. The first is the quest log that you can enter via your paperdoll/icon on your hot bars on EC. The other is actually attached to your avatar. Left/Right? click on yourself to pull up your player menu and select 'cancel quest'. This will give you a gump that will allow you to cancel out the quest that is probably blocking you from getting the Hawkwind quest. Best of luck!
This was it, thanks