• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 90 Part 1 Time of legends

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, had to look around to find it, was buried under bags of books.

Other thoughts:

A) The new bank gump should not pop up every time you access your bank, it should pop up when you say "balance" and should have the amounts of your balances right there on the page. Also am I going crazy or did it get smaller?

B) I keep saying it but platinum doesn't need to be a billion to one conversion. Seriously this just looks so, so, so bad. If I came back after a few years away and saw that I'd laugh at the game, and not in a good way.

C) The gump for selecting masteries should maybe be accessed via the context menu, rather than by clicking on the book. That's the first place I looked and I only found it on the book by accident.
Thank you for the feedback on the banking gump.

The reason for the conversion rate is based both on technical limitations for the values stored and also because we didn't want to entirely redefine how items were priced. For the vast majority of players past, present, and future, they will continue to use gold for the majority of their transactions. We didn't want to change that. Platinum only comes into play for those high value transactions which were previously cumbersome and difficult to transact.

The gump for selecting which mastery path should be accessed via the context menu on the book, and then the abilities accessed by double clicking and cycling through the pages.