• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 90 Hotfixes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The following hot fixes will be deployed during the next shard maintenance, Fixed issue which prevented players from joining the Shadowguard Finale. Fixed issue with mastery book gump where tier information was not displayed in some languages. Fixed issue where Hailstorm and Thunderstorm would not reveal hidden targets. Also, we’ve been getting a number of calls regarding how to properly care for dragon turtle eggs. Please check out this guide for how to properly care for a dragon turtle egg.

Continue reading...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's great directing us to the Chicken lizard guide for info on the Turtle eggs, I don't think this is what people are asking.
Like me, I just had 2 eggs that have matured in 2 days and I only watered them twice.
Also on another egg, it was Dry so I watered it to make it 'moist' then when I checked it 3 hours later, it was Dry once more??

I think the chicken coop mite have some issues with DT eggs.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've had several people that their eggs have stayed moist for several days and never move to the next stage. Removing them from the incubator and unlocking/relocking it down and replacing the egg has helped in some cases.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We've had several people that their eggs have stayed moist for several days and never move to the next stage. Removing them from the incubator and unlocking/relocking it down and replacing the egg has helped in some cases.
That's because the Incubator has to be Secured for Eggs inside to mature, not Locked Down.