• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 88 to Origin and Izumo

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It may have been noted somewhere else but the VvV Leader boards are not working correctly when there are multiple players in a guild. Values add to negative one (-1) for points and sigils returned for guild total are not correct.

On a side note, I think each town is worth 20,000 points which has created scores well into the millions for individuals and soon we'll have guilds with billions of points... Sure its neat to have millions of points but it might be easier to make sense of it if we just lost some 0's. Town win worth 20 points rather then 20k, then individual and combined scores will make more sense and going into the future will still reach into the millions but it will make more sense to my math challenged brains then guilds scores like 56465656.

It doesn't change the "value" of the points earned or reduce what people have done in VvV to this point, dropping the last three digits and rounding will make the scores more understandable and meaningful.

I love the score board and excited to see it in game. Participation in VvV on Origin has Spiked since its inclusion and it's a great addition.

Two things that may also have been noted is that is does not show weather a guild is returning Virtue or Vice sigils which is an important aspect. I agree with Tina if viewing the score board was universal in game not just for people who are participating (because it might get new people to enter) and last if there was a way to see your alliance total as well as your individual guilds. We are an rp kingdom that divides our forces by skill (Military, Spies, etc) and it would be nice if those kingdom totals could be viewed in total.... the Military's kills and the spies sigils into our Kingdom alliance total.

Of course as rping being our main motivation, I am going to ask if the recent fiction will be reflected in game, and there will be an ingame way to support Dupre's Virtue Force to fight off Vice as he was directed by Lord British.

Thanks and keep up the great work. As you can probable tell by the Origin score board our Kingdom is enjoying VvV and as it continues to evolve,

Thanks,

Lore's Player
We are likely going to have to divide the "score" value by some factor of 10 to keep it from causing issues and fitting in the gump.

We are also still working on what our next step will be with VvV in terms of adding more depth and impact to the way battles are fought and the results of victory. The fiction does indeed serve as a jumping point and begin to open what avenues may be available for accomplishing what I mentioned. Thanks for the feedback!