• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 86 to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm, I want to make sure I'm not misreading what you said above. Will the guard zone only be removed in the virtue city that is currently the site of a VvV battle? Or are you saying that all the virtue cities that are in the rotation for these battles will simultaneously have their guard zone removed?

Also, I tried looking up the virtue cities and below is what I came up with from Stratics. So are these the cities where the VvV battles will happen?

Compassion - Britain
Honesty - Moonglow
Honor - Trinsic
Humility - Magincia......But are you saying you won't use Magincia, but will instead use Occlo? And for right now you're substituting Yew on TC1 when it should have been Magincia (or Occlo)?
Justice - Yew
Sacrifice - Minoc
Spirituality - Skara Brae
Valor - Jhelom

Vesper is/was a faction city, but doesn't seem to be a virtue city. So does this mean it won't be included in the VvV system?
Only the city with the active VvV battle has guard zones turned off.

The city lineup is:

Britain
Jhelom
Minoc
Moonglow
Occlo (Currently defaults to Yew since there's an issue with Occlo)
Skara
Trinsic
Yew