• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 86 to Origin and Izumo

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Two observations about the trader's quest:

(1) The maps in the Grand Atlas are going to be invaluable for finding NPC shops to fill your orders! (http://uo2.stratics.com/maps-and-locations/cities-towns) I knew I had to buy cake in Jhelom when I got there with my first order but honestly couldn't remember where the bakery was. It was nice to pull up the map showing NPC shops in Jhelom, with their coordinates included, and just use a sextant and walk right to it!

(2) Slim's note was still in my character's backpack after turning in the order. I was able to remove it from my character's backpack and lock it down. Will it stay permanently and will I get a new note each time or is getting the note a once-per-character occurrence?
Slim's note is his gift to you. You can cherish it forever!