• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 86.3 on TC1

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You only get silver points inside of an active battle zone.
That may be a good thing, that it will limit killing of VvsV just for silver points at gates and spawn, I really start to like this new system, at least the version we get on Siege with no VvsV artifacts and hopeful activated on all facets :)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will suffer stat-loss if killed by another VvV participant outside of the battle zone.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what's the point in putting things on test centre? We test it, post on the boards what the bugs are and they publish it to live shards anyway without fixing the bugs?

This is the best patch i've ever read, can we not turn it into another abortion please?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You will suffer stat-loss if killed by another VvV participant outside of the battle zone.
Yes but that's ok, it's short. When you have to do the battles to get your points, it will make more join the battles and make less farming points from killing wannabe PvP'ers, who try out the system.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know what's the point in putting things on test centre? We test it, post on the boards what the bugs are and they publish it to live shards anyway without fixing the bugs?

This is the best patch i've ever read, can we not turn it into another abortion please?
We are publishing a host of fixes to TC1 this afternoon, and aren't going WW until next week. What bug(s) specifically are you referring to?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. You can opt in and out on an individual basis. Once you opt in there is a delay (3 days) before you will be fully removed and no longer be open to attack from other VvV players. This is true whether you quit the guild or you quit VvV.

We have no plans to roll this out to other facets beyond Felucca. This was a question early on in the development process and when we weighed the pros and cons the cons outweighed the pros, so we decided to limit VvV interaction to Felucca. The traders are in both facets for the sake of convenience.

As far as artifacts are concerned, the reason they are usable in all facets is because we did not feel it was appropriate to force those who wanted to participate in VvV to have to change out gear every time they want to go and do Trammel based activities. The artifacts will not last forever, and participation will be required to acquire more of them.
So say im in a guild of 50 members. Im the only one opted in to VVV. the other 49 members can assist me temporarily to take town alters (maybe have to go orange first by attacking a vvv player), but since they arent opted in will not get silver points, or lose the points once they turn back from orange. just making sure i understand how this works.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So say im in a guild of 50 members. Im the only one opted in to VVV. the other 49 members can assist me temporarily to take town alters (maybe have to go orange first by attacking a vvv player), but since they arent opted in will not get silver points, or lose the points once they turn back from orange. just making sure i understand how this works.
When those 49 other members come into the active battle city, and decide they want to stick around after the warning period has expired, they will be open to attack from VvV players. That's it. They can't get points towards winning a battle, they can't claim altars, they don't get silver points etc - they simply become open to attack as indicated by them highlighting orange. They remain orange until they die at the hand of a fully opted-in VvV player, and are rez'd outside of an active battle city.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When those 49 other members come into the active battle city, and decide they want to stick around after the warning period has expired, they will be open to attack from VvV players. That's it. They can't get points towards winning a battle, they can't claim altars, they don't get silver points etc - they simply become open to attack as indicated by them highlighting orange. They remain orange until they die at the hand of a fully opted-in VvV player, and are rez'd outside of an active battle city.
ahh ok, thanks for the clarification. stuff like that is difficult to test for myself. so they can be there, and "help" with kills, but cant help get the alters. good to know. thanks for making this work like btw, i wasnt looking forward to having to decide to take characters out of old time guilds that i know wouldnt go vvv.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kryonix

Do a poll on tweaking the stat loss a bit..dropping to 80 skill pretty much negates any Mage fighting against these 210 stam archers..I'd be more into it to go by a less harsher percentage

1st death- 10 minute 5% skill decrease
114 (120)
95(100)
1st Death while in stat - 10
minute 10% skill decrease
108(120)
90(100)
2nd death while I'm stat 5 minutes current way..

That way if you d/c or get ganked your not automatically eliminated from the fight for 5 minutes..you can still defend yourself and fight just not be at 100% strength..

I don't even know how hard something like this would be to do..but it would make stat less of penalty at first and more of a hindrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except it actually doesn't devalue the originals. To get them, you have to go to Fel and opt-in to VvV, then select them from a reward vendor. Sure, you can do that and never set foot in a VvV area again, but you're forgetting one other detail: the items are bound to the character that claims the reward, so they can't be sold.
Indeed, the char who buys this VvV crimson, or any other artie, will NEVER buy the original version.
This will also have a huge impact on Xshard-pvp'ing.
Devaluating all thise items, are a very bad thing

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kryonix

Do a poll on tweaking the stat loss a bit..dropping to 80 skill pretty much negates any Mage fighting against these 210 stam archers..I'd be more into it to go by a less harsher percentage

114 (120)
95(100)
108(120)
90(100)

That way if you d/c or get ganked your not automatically eliminated from the fight for 5 minutes..you can still defend yourself and fight just not be at 100% strength..

I don't even know how hard something like this would be to do..but it would make stat less of penalty at first and more of a hindrance.

I'll say lets have this skill-loss thing only apply during battle in VvV cities.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Morph Earrings are not added to the VvV rewards they will be lost from the game.

Nephilim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
@Kryonix

114 (120)
95(100)
108(120)
90(100)

Stat is fine the way it is. The battles only last 20 minutes and your in stat for 5 minutes of it...Have any of you even gotten on test to test the things you're all complainging about? And also, didn't you quit Cazador? Far as I'm concerned your input is moot...

I'm not about to jump on a bandwagon and make pvp for the carebears...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stat is fine the way it is. The battles only last 20 minutes and your in stat for 5 minutes of it...Have any of you even gotten on test to test the things you're all complainging about? And also, didn't you quit Cazador? Far as I'm concerned your input is moot...

I'm not about to jump on a bandwagon and make pvp for the carebears...
When did I quit? I play on test all the time testing it..I'm sure I've killed you plenty over there if you're there.. ;) good talk though

I personally am more interested in extending fights..not making it care bear, alright though..I'm sure you'll be enjoy my gen chat banter when it does go live.."Enjoy stat bro see ya in 5" :)

Nephilim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Indeed, the char who buys this VvV crimson, or any other artie, will NEVER buy the original version.
This will also have a huge impact on Xshard-pvp'ing.
Devaluating all thise items, are a very bad thing

Are you sitting around posting opinons? Or, have you actually tested it? Because aquiring silver is not that easy, especially with the only posibility being at a VvV battle. You cannot farm silver, You cannot just get 500 silver off one battle.
When did I quit? I play on test all the time testing it..I'm sure I've killed you plenty over there if you're there.. ;) good talk though

I personally am more interested in extending fights..not making it care bear, alright though..I'm sure you'll be enjoy my gen chat banter when it does go live.."Enjoy stat bro see ya in 5" :)

Here comes your ego...

I'm afraid you do not comprehend the point of stat based on your previous post wanting to weaken its strength, and TBH it kind of makes it sound like you get put in stat quite often...hence the post.

The battles are 20 minutes and in the 20 minutes you need to collect as many points as possible in that duration, hopefully enough to hit the threashold to end the match. Did you get the last part?? End The Match. That's right, there is an end to these battles...5 minute cool down and another will start. Without stat smaller shards and shards with zergs will have a hard time dealing with the complications of winning. The goal of this system is to add fast paced pvp, get in get out and move on to the next. TBH I don't even know why I am explaining this to you because all you seem to do is be negative towards EVERYTHING...

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sitting around posting opinons? Or, have you actually tested it? Because aquiring silver is not that easy, especially with the only posibility being at a VvV battle. You cannot farm silver, You cannot just get 500 silver off one battle.

Here comes your ego...

I'm afraid you do not comprehend the point of stat based on your previous post wanting to weaken its strength, and TBH it kind of makes it sound like you get put in stat quite often...hence the post.

The battles are 20 minutes and in the 20 minutes you need to collect as many points as possible in that duration, hopefully enough to hit the threashold to end the match. Did you get the last part?? End The Match. That's right, there is an end to these battles...5 minute cool down and another will start. Without stat smaller shards and shards with zergs will have a hard time dealing with the complications of winning. The goal of this system is to add fast paced pvp, get in get out and move on to the next. TBH I don't even know why I am explaining this to you because all you seem to do is be negative towards EVERYTHING...
Must admit i didn't borther to login to test anything..
But when the patch notes says you start with 2000 silver, i see no reason why i should't believe it..
Same notes say, 3 days to get out of VvV.. Why should i doubt this also ?
So lets do the math.. 500 silver = 1 crimson/or another artie..2000/500 = 4.

so join VvV..get 4 arties..
leave VvV
wait 3 days
Goto 1..

I dont see any reason at all to goto any city, when i can get 4 new arties every 3rd day, for 2min work.. I know i must be the most dumb UO player ever..I dont feel the need to kill anyone either or spend hours fighting for silver, when all i have todo is sit on my arse doing nothing, and i will get 4 fresh shiny new arties every 3rd day.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I really don't think VvV artifacts are needed. It should be easier to get useful stuff with new global loot and with the new rules, VvV guilds can have crafters in the guild too, so why do we need this artifacts at all? But it's not my fight as I'm lucky, we won't get them on Siege

Broli

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Why is it possible to stealth while having a stolen sigil on you. I think it should be like factions where you cant hide while one is in your possession .

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My god the amount of crying in this thread about the new pvp system is insane. Especially from those who are not even going to partake in it.

Overall to me the new system seems pretty interesting, I feel like it will die down after a month or so and return to the usual Yew gate style fighting though unfortunately..

Didn't feel like sorting through 6 pages of random people crying about Vice vs Virtue being in Trammel when it is clearly not... Is there any confirmation that being able to stealth while ontop of the altar and still count it as capturing it being intended or a bug? Seems like if you do not have the stealth reveal item or skill then a bunch of stealthers can just sit on an altar while you try to reveal them with some sort of AoE.

Last edited:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it possible to stealth while having a stolen sigil on you. I think it should be like factions where you cant hide while one is in your possession .
As a long time faction thief I can verify that in the Faction system which is going away next week, you can hide with a stolen sigil. Usually I steal the sigil, cast invis and then when the skill use timer expires use the hiding skill.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Priests still get stuck in the flower bed in Moonglow and are inaccessible to return the sigil.

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also just a little suggestion I thought I would add, if the devs such as @Kyronix or others would consider!
Please please please let us buy with a reasonable amount of silver points from the VvV vendor a sort of item that would produce a level 6 arcane focus for spellweaving! After all this new system seems to favor quick pick up and play type PvP, and having easy access to a focus that only works in Fel or in VvV areas would be beyond delightful!

But alas, I feel this is something that is probably out of question. :sad3:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is tags for elf only and gargoyle only on gear. For the rehashed redo replica gear bought for silver points. Make them VvV only wear. The 2k points are not abused. VvV gear makes for AFK bank sitting fashion show unhealthy. Sporting VvV gear for use of PvM hunting instead of battles should be fun if a passerby sees your lifebar as orange.

To make it real fun everyone should have characters on each side of VvV. Will need it to keep fellow VvVers from giving the system a bad name.

Sounds like VvV is a quick capture the flag system in a battlezone. Get points to buy things by taking part in a team effort to secure the greater payout. Bah, I'd rather be fishing or filling a BoD.

Has anyone asked about an island to island having a battlezoning? Would make that grapeshot production go up for some ship fighting. The none Papua serpent pillars could make for some fun times fell or tram side battles where a side holds the sigil on the hidden lands or brit side. Just need some anchored barge on each side with an alter on it. The barge would have cannon mounting points and V side container/hold security for supplies. Maybe a cross shaped docks could work also. The barge would have to be big to avoid ship blocking. Two alter barges in Gravewater Lake could make for some fun row boat battles and make fishers dreams come true for better row boat use.

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then perhaps they should just remove the 2k points for people who join (or lower the amount to 250-500) or make it so the artifacts vanish when someone leaves VvV.
I don't wanna sound like an angry old man. But giving away free stuff is a very bad idea.
Even if you loose youre arties when u leave VvV, you can still exploit the system very easyily.
Lowering the start silver you get when you join, could work i dont know.. But then you would have alot of people complaining about how hard it is to get silver, and hear alot about how little time they have to farm etc etc..

In the end, i really wan't a balanced PVP system, where people engage in combat to fight over something.
War pigs suggestion with an island is a great idea :) On that island make a champ spawn, where the champ drops silver coins, and for those you can buy special designed VvV gear, that can only used in Fel, and is not an overpowered version of existing gear.

I find it plain and utterly stuipd, that a PVP system should ruin other peoples chances of selling gear they have worked hard to get.

Last edited:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't wanna sound like an angry old man. But giving away free stuff is a very bad idea.
Even if you loose youre arties when u leave VvV, you can still exploit the system very easyily.
Lowering the start silver you get when you join, could work i dont know.. But then you would have alot of people complaining about how hard it is to get silver, and hear alot about how little time they have to farm etc etc..

In the end, i really wan't a balanced PVP system, where people engage in combat to fight over something.
War pigs suggestion with an island is a great idea :) On that island make a champ spawn, where the champ drops silver coins, and for those you can buy special designed VvV gear, that can only used in Fel, and is not an overpowered version of existing gear.

I find it plain and utterly stuipd, that a PVP system should ruin other peoples chances of selling gear they have worked hard to get.

It would be silver points and not silver coins. There is no exchange rate. With most the point earned rewards being character and account blessed there is little trading/sales. Even more reason for gear being titled "VvV used only". "VvV used only" tagging could open up a line of gear that could be added to the crafter list.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In regards to VvV the horses cannot be resurrected by its owner without veterinary. This loses an advantageof the previous war horse.

The faction traps cost 500 silver points where as the faction traps are only 250 silver.

I had a hard time finding sigils. Im not sure what they give ir the purpose.

I only takes 38 seconds to capture an alter. It only takes a few alters to win. You shouldn't get points for just being in the city. That defeats the purpose of the alters. Please extend the time to capture.

I strongly dislike that this is basically a guild PvP system and bot the vice vs virtue its based on.

The current VvV is based on only getting silver points for arties with no goal or directives. The arties will render original items useless and devalue them. People should defineatly not start with any silver points.

There us no leadership other than guild leadership. In the end this will not sustain continuous pvp without changes. People will farm arties and be done because that is their only goal here. They will go back to fighting at yew gate.

Please make sigils a bigger part or just get rid of them.

And the total points at the end if thefight I do not get. What are those for?

You should get silver points as soon as you defeat an enemy.

Please move the city Gump when it pops up to the right. If youbare running it blocks the screen.

I've layers a few traps and have not seen them go off. Please get rid if the trip wire and make then a single tile trap.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm loving the sigils...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sigils are vastly different than they were in Factions but I too am enjoying them.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Devs: you have started a very good base for a PvP system.

However, there nothing to show for it. People who pvp, dont want gear, they want bragging rights. Please incorporate a kill board tracking individual kills and top guilds. Keep it simple, and show only how many kills. If you want you can have a ranking guild show their total points. You could even incorporate the kilk counter they use on test strictly for VvV.

Please make sigils part if capturing a city and spread out the fights. No one wants to do this monotonously.

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Devs: you have started a very good base for a PvP system.

However, there nothing to show for it. People who pvp, dont want gear, they want bragging rights. Please incorporate a kill board tracking individual kills and top guilds. Keep it simple, and show only how many kills. If you want you can have a ranking guild show their total points. You could even incorporate the kilk counter they use on test strictly for VvV.

Please make sigils part if capturing a city and spread out the fights. No one wants to do this monotonously.
I would love a kill tracking system but at the same time I would hate it.
I feel like it adds some fun incentive to sticking to VvV, but I also feel like it will encourage really safe/boring play because people will be sooo concerned with their scores. You can kinda see this happening on test shards at Yew gate. People are concerned with their "kda" on a test server so they run the most survivable 1vs1 temps such as having pets or constantly running away if the odds aren't 100% in their favor. The amount of stealth archers would probably increase and the amount of "oh im by myself so I'm not going to bother to play unless I'm with a big guild" will most likely increase.

Despite that, I still think a kill tracking board would be great, only if it didn't show deaths it doesn't serve as a deterrent to people not playing to protect their scores/egos.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yeah that happened more because of the point changes in factions they made. Why it was never left at 1 to 1 I will never know.

Also I'm using a red that joined VvV and sometimes the town healers will rez me and sometimes they say im not a decent person. Seems to be a bug there.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How are we monitoring a war stress battle readiness? I cant find the level anywhere. And just looking at the horse, there is nothing to it other than color. I dont get the battle readiness at all. Are these going to get an upgrade. Its a few days away from the publish and I hope we are nit just pushing this through to get it "done".

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Okay, I am disliking the points system for the alter. Can we turn the alters to have to capture three before someone wins?

Each takes a minute ir two to capture but you must capture all three to win.

Opposing alliance must stand on alter same amount to reset and capture it for themselves.

Capturing a sigil could reset and/or freeze the alter status.

Hope this is clear. I can explain more if necessary.

Otherwise right now the first alliance to the city pretty much wins and that sucks.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah. Why shouldnnt a thief have a chance to slink away? A coordinated defense would have several people casting detect hidden and area spells to prevent the theft.

But that would require skill and strategy and cooperative action. We don't need any of that when we can just nerf the thief completely out of the VvV system.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Spyder you cant cast area spells in town. and sigils have always exposed the thief/runner.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spyder you cant cast area spells in town. and sigils have always exposed the thief/runner.
In VvV you can cast area spells in the battle zone. So when Ocllo or something is the active town to fight over you are allowed to cast area spells.

Faction sigils (in the current system that is going away next week) turn the holder purple but you can hide. You either cast invis on yourself or wait the 11 second timeout from stealing.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In VvV you can cast area spells in the battle zone. So when Ocllo or something is the active town to fight over you are allowed to cast area spells.

Faction sigils (in the current system that is going away next week) turn the holder purple but you can hide. You either cast invis on yourself or wait the 11 second timeout from stealing.
YeAh man i went back and tried it you can stealth in factions. Not sure why i recalled it otherwise. Thanks for the infi about fields.

Though im not sure how well it'll work when the priest doesn't show until you have a sigil. Theres some merit since theres little difficulty to drop it on the priest.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YeAh man i went back and tried it you can stealth in factions. Not sure why i recalled it otherwise. Thanks for the infi about fields.

Though im not sure how well it'll work when the priest doesn't show until you have a sigil. Theres some merit since theres little difficulty to drop it on the priest.
Hey NP at all, its been a while since any of us have really been active Faction thieves....

NP, a lot has changed and some of it not bad. Fields in town is a great thing. Not getting guard whacked for healing reds is another. Anyone who enters a battle zone town turns orange after like 30 seconds too, even if they are not in VvV

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Is it possible for kyronix to reply to some of my posts. Or are we in the im pretending not to see these so we can shove the publish out the door without changing or addressing anything mode?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it possible for kyronix to reply to some of my posts. Or are we in the im pretending not to see these so we can shove the publish out the door without changing or addressing anything mode?
We have plans for a leaderboard, one that will be viewable in game as well as on the upcomming new release of MyUO. We ran into some technical issues with implementing it in game so it won't be included in the initial release of VvV. It tracks a variety of stats.

Sigils are part of winning the battle, they offer the most points of any of the points generating activities.

Battle readiness is a measure of your war horse (or ostards) fitness for battle. You can increase the battle readiness of your war steed by feeding them Essence of Courage. Each essence of courage you feed your steed will increase its battle readiness by 1 unit. It decreases at a rate of 1 unit per day of in game usage (every 24 hours you have it in game), as well as 1 unit every time the steed dies. When the message is given to the player that the steed's battle readiness is "dangerously low" you have 5 units of battle readiness left.

Capturing an altar awards points towards winning a battle, 500. Each time an altar is own, there's a 2 minute cooldown before the next altar is activated. There is no limit to how many times an altar can be activated during a match. Until a team fills the score bar or the timer runs out, the altars will cycle through.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Kyronix, thanks. Is the system going to be adjusted after publish?

War steeds should be resized by owner without vet or lore.

Traps should be reduced to 250 points.

The 5k point robes should be 50 points.

Is it possible to move away from the point system? There are similar systems in other games that would could gear this too. No meed to reinvent the wheel.

Can we not give any silver points for joining? People will join soend the 2k and never come back. Why spend 13 mil on an ornyou when you can get a better one for free with no effort? i dont even know if the arties are vvv bound like factions.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Kyronix, why are we getting points for just being in a city?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kyronix, thanks. Is the system going to be adjusted after publish?

War steeds should be resized by owner without vet or lore.

Traps should be reduced to 250 points.

The 5k point robes should be 50 points.

Is it possible to move away from the point system? There are similar systems in other games that would could gear this too. No meed to reinvent the wheel.

Can we not give any silver points for joining? People will join soend the 2k and never come back. Why spend 13 mil on an ornyou when you can get a better one for free with no effort? i dont even know if the arties are vvv bound like factions.
We'll be constantly monitoring feedback upon release and making future changes as needed.

We currently have no plans to change the cost of the traps or robes, or to move away from a point system.

We've reduced the amount of silver points awarded for successive joins, and artifacts are character bound and only usable while someone is an active VvV player.

@Kyronix is the new EC UI coming today?
Will be released when the publish goes World Wide.

Kyronix, why are we getting points for just being in a city?
If your guild (or alliance) is the only one (that's allive) in a battle city, you are awarded points towards winning the match.