• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 85.3 Origin and Izumo

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Feb 10 21:54 GMT
Hello Everyone,

We are publishing Origin and Izumo today with the following few bug fixes and new art for our Valentines Gifts coming to you soon. You will see an option on all shards in your character context menu for Vendor Search but it will not be available until March when we publish World Wide.

Below are the bug fixes with this publish:
  • Corrected issue where only the character that placed the house is allowed to customize the house.
  • Corrected issue where goza mats were becoming unuseable.
  • Discordance is now considered a hostile act when used against player pets; players may now only use peacemaking on player pets that are freely aggressive.
  • Vanilla seeds will now once again spawn on certain mobs within the Exodus Dungeon.

Continue reading...

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ook welp there goes my transfer this week...... np i can wait hehe i want the fixes more

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wondering, will the old Valentine arrows begin working with this publish? I believe Kyronix had posted such - thanks!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yippeeeeeee

as for your ice and snow trouble in rl there kyronix just remember to go in and have the undercarrage of the car washed good to get that salt or your baby will be a rust bucket in no time...

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That answers my question about vanilla seeds. I was hoping it wasn't just a run of bad luck on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're telling me...there's been so much snow and ice I'm pretty sure the salt is caked onto my poor truck for eternity. :D

As for Britannia...when our next publish goes out we should see an end to Winter's grasp.
Oh wow I missed this, almost never been happier when it comes to UO!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No its time for flowers and soft bunnies... baby deer and sweet smelling rain... on fresh mowed grass.