• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 116.1 World Wide

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/17/2023 Greetings, Beginning with our Japanese servers this evening, all shards will be updated with Publish 116.1 following their normally scheduled maintenance. Please check out the publish notes and ready yourself for the Treasures of the Feudal Lands! The Treasures of the Feudal Lands will be active following all shards being published. We expect the event to start rolling out between 12pm ET and 3pm ET on 10/18/2023. See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Looks like it will run for two full months and wrap up on Dec. 20 - nice result.

1697566981236.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Doesn´t say when the drops will stop though.
Is it usually the same as when the points expire? I can´t remember...
Fair point. They have done it both ways - sometimes vendor is there until day it ends, other times vendor is allowed to stay out a few days after the event.

Edit:
Kyronix said looking for 8 week deployment:
1697570590954.png

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
sometimes they dont do what they say they do too . remember the summer bbq ? watermelon clicky was said to be up for 5 days . it got pulled when the party was over lol

not quite as big a deal as the ToT event, but still. My word is my bond .... does not apply with the team

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I forsee a very popular event!

Just need to get them to turn on the whole map.

But I love the paragon points boosts! I had 2 guys stationed at the paragon drop off point for the other events.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ships already surrounding each island. Now we know why the Coasts are excluded.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Per Kyronix.... there will be luck potions... :)

1697635114575.png

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to take on a paragon oni, took it close to the shore where there was less other spawn and got a 'frosted' orc bomber throwing bombs at me from a pirate ship

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have not come across any onis. I played in Rune Beetle area and Winter Spur. I did find a paragon Frost Mite. Luckily our resident 4 garg throwing team was right there. He is attended. He talks in chat constantly. He got prob 200 drops yesterday but he was on the whole time I was on 6hrs and he probably started in the am. Minimal luck on him.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
does anyone know if they activated the corpses from the pub art list yet? was thinking they were a trick or treat special item , but have not come across any so far ...

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw the new corpse art in the zento desert, from those red npcs. Only from them. Maybe others do that idk.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
does anyone know if they activated the corpses from the pub art list yet? was thinking they were a trick or treat special item , but have not come across any so far ...
the EMs have been using them as deco for EM events (same as they do the frozen corpses, that are deco from the shipwreck on Dagger Island)

EM Xanthus once said that he tried to get a frozen corpse as a drop and was told that it is strictly deco only. So it makes sense that these would be too.

(last event i saw these at was last night event on LS, which was an oracle event... poor miners had their throats slit and I was standing there wishing that I could take their corpse home lol)

====

on a side note... since they added the new hue to the bones, I wouldn't be surprised if they added in something to trick or treat without telling us.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turns out you can summon a Scalis also. He will throw paragon eels at you and if you don't get a Scalis up then regular spawn of sea serpents, krakens etc can be paragon and drop chests.

zx1.jpg

zx9.jpg

zx6.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/23/2023 - Plunder Beacons and Orc Ships also spawn with the event critters. You can get event drops off the Plunder Beacon spawn, nothing dropped with the Orcs so far.

zxc3.jpg

zxc4.jpg

zxc5.jpg

zxc6.jpg

zxc7.jpg