• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 103 Keep Design Contest

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A Guildmate reported that one of the 20 finalists tried to bribe him to vote for her design. :(
I don't buy votes... not for Governor not for design... if my design can't stand on it's own then I guess I have to keep working at it.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A Guildmate reported that one of the 20 finalists tried to bribe him to vote for her design. :(
Wow! It would be a very hefty bribe if they approached me. Somewhere north of 5 plat. But too late. I've already voted.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I told him he should have taken the bribe and then voted for someone else! :D

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The ones that made it in are the ones with the most accounts :p

That and some of them are truly wonderful.

Most just dont fit MY desire.

Not all castles are castle looking ( the one the queen lives in in london looks more like a borg cube than some east german castles)

And not all keeps need to look like a fortress.

To each thier own tho.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Grats @MalagAste the first two places went as I expected, not sure which one the third was...will go have a look! :thumbsup:

Ahh I remember it now, I liked it from the outside, my only problem was the smallish rooms on the second floor.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Grats @MalagAste the first two places went as I expected, not sure which one the third was...will go have a look! :thumbsup:

Ahh I remember it now, I liked it from the outside, my only problem was the smallish rooms on the second floor.
Thanks @ShriNayne I'm pleased with the results of the voting... I'll have to go look at the top ones.

Merth

Journeyman
Just throwing it out there...my vote can be bought :)

Dont hate! I need the money and cant convert anyways :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just throwing it out there...my vote can be bought :)

Dont hate! I need the money and cant convert anyways :)
A day late and a platinum short.

Congrats to the winners.:cheerleader: