• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Holiday Wishes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
2012 Nov 21 14:13 GMT
The UO Team would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. The team will be out of the office from November 21st thru November 25th but will be keeping an eye open for any issues that may come up.

Continue reading...

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being a Brit that now lives in Oklahoma, but displaced back in UK on business....Happy Thanksgiving and go easy on the sweet potato's ;)

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
2012 Nov 21 14:13 GMT
The UO Team would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. The team will be out of the office from November 21st thru November 25th but will be keeping an eye open for any issues that may come up.

Continue reading...
Vacation time and well wishes OP.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the communication! I really am happy to see more of it lately. Even this simple post can prevent a lot of people feeling ignored due to questions or issues.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Thanksgiving to the most awesome player-loving game development team in the gaming industry! Hopefully you aren't reading this thread today. You deserve a break. Come back soon though. We MIGHT break something while you're gone (Sorry Petra - had to say it).

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the best of my knowledge, there is only one of us who has the capacity to "break" something..... But why would she?
;):rolleyes: