• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Happy Holidays!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Devs
2012 Dec 22 12:38 GMT
With the holidays quickly approaching we wanted to let everyone know that the team will be out of the office until January 2nd. Not to worry though; our elves will continue address any issues that may come up over the holidays.

Best wishes to all and we hope the New Year finds everyone healthy and happy.

From our family to yours:

Tim "Dropixel" Chappell, Mike "Phoenix" Moore, Jeff "Gryphon" Skalski, Greg "Kyronix" Havlusch, Stephen "Bleak" Brown, Michael "Misk" Armstrong, Jonathan “Truji” Berkel, Jim "Onifrk" Crawley (Represented by the green puppet), Beth “Inarea” Garwood, Bonnie “Mesanna” Armstrong and her new puppy Mo.

Continue reading...

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to wish the UO team to have a happy and safe holiday season and to all your familes.

Also I wish the UO community and Stratics staff to have a happy and safe holiday season to you and your families.

Merry xmas and have a happy near year :)

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are all adorable! So is Mo! Thank you for all you have done very much!

Merry Merry Merry Christmas to you!

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Hollidays to you too..lol
DITTO!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Here's wishing you, and everyone, all the best in the New Year!

I saw this picture flash by at the end of a TV News Broadcast.
So, wondering what the story might be - -
- - I web-searched: "DITTO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS "
It's viral.

The picture alone is enough. Hilarious.
- -The rediculously critical, analytical guesswork is not needed from the media.

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas, thanks for all the hard work

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very merry Christmas team! Hope you have a great holiday.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Merry Christmas to the Dev Team and to our UO Stratics community!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to our DEV Team and to all my fellow UO players. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you have peace and Joy throughout the season. When you get back we'll have a whole host of things for you to do, so rest up!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MERRY HOH O DAY AN HAPPY HORN BLOWING DAY
OZOG AND PITMUCKERS

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Backatcha! Hugs to our beloved team. Have a great rest and enjoy some RL for a while. :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 2012 war a fantastic UO-year! Thanks so much!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas! :) Late to the party, that'll teach me to have an evening watching TV!

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks UO Family, what a nice picture! *grins*

I wish everyone a happy holiday, some peaceful and quiet days and a prosperous New Year 2013!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Merry Christmas and a happy new Year to you, you are a great Team keep up the great work and enjoy your holidays!
Get some rest!
Yours

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year, Uo team Stratics team and our whole UO community! Looking forward to start the next year with you all.:danceb:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zalig Kerstmis, Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Joyeux Noël.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and good times with friends 'n family, including PETS too!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and good times with friends 'n family, including PETS too!
Absolutely! Our furry boys got a stocking full of catnip toys. They also got a 6' cat tree which is strategically positioned under a heater vent. They love it there.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Our cats have already destroyed all the little mice toys... I need to find some made of leather.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our cats have already destroyed all the little mice toys... I need to find some made of leather.
Yours is a similar problem to ours = Piranha Pets chewing up toys.

Leather didn't work for us. Nothing did - - until
(albiet these 9 month old puppies are a bit different from cats)
- - we got them these huge raw bones which have entertained them over holidays - -

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What you need is a cheap little laser pointer. It is guaranteed to keep cats entertained to the point of exhaustion. Just whenever they are being rambunctious and all you just grab the little laser point it about the room watch them zoom around the house chasing the little red dot... And if you are lucky like me you discover that they make sweet little towers with lasers in them and a nifty mirror on the top that darts a wee little red light all about on it's own without you needing to point the laser around yourself...