• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Extended Maintenance

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all. We will be doing maintenance on all warehouses at 9 am ET on 3/29/2023 we will be bringing down the log in servers, character transfers, housing, and the in game store. These will be down for approx. 2 hours at the most. If anything happens to delay this we will let you guys know as soon as possible. Thank you, UO Team

Continue reading...

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Warehouses ? They store their servers not in data centers but at some w warehouses ? :rolleyes: Ok, I will not login today, not to brake anything by some glitch

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm so glad to see it back online.
of all the days for it to be down
I was actually getting my hubby to log in today

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Warehouses ? They store their servers not in data centers but at some w warehouses ? :rolleyes: Ok, I will not login today, not to brake anything by some glitch
Mcdougle told me that Misk makes each item one pixel at a time. So they have a pixel warehouse to store them all.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
FYI to any of you who play what I call Roulette with your accounts and pay every 4 months and cycle the 90-day thing... whenever they do this maintenance it WILL mess that up and your house can randomly fall ... extremely quickly... just saying.

I never ever play roulette with my accounts they are all paid all the time... but for those who do ... here is your warning...