• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Developer Meet & Greet Workshop

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess that plays into my point, we know the predictive response so why bother?

I'd rather know what they're doing and focus on that since we know 9 of the 10 questions are probably not going anywhere.
The "we'll look into it" response isn't an empty offer to just move on to the next person. It involves much more than that. Whenever someone makes a suggestion, or asks for a change that has the potential to be game changing we evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (otherwise known as SWOT analysis). If we decide its something we can do, it gets added to our backlog for a future publish feature, along with other player suggestions and wishlists. Feedback is always crucial and we welcome it!