• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Dev Meet and Greet Schedule

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/uo-com-dev-meet-and-greet-schedule.314793/:

From the Devs
2014 Apr 21 20:47 GMT

We will be meeting on each shard for 1 hour in Lord Blackthorn's Throne Room. This will be an open forum for you to ask us anything that is on your mind. Please note that the schedule could change due to unforeseen issues but we will notify you of any changes ahead of schedule.

Shard M&G Scheduled Time Date

Legends 7pm ET April 30, 2014
Mugen 9am ET May 14, 2014
Atlantic 7pm ET June 4, 2014
Wakoku 9am ET June 18, 2014
Lake Superior 7pm ET July 2, 2014
Hokuto 9am ET July 16, 2014
Great Lakes 7pm ET July 30, 2014
Formusa 10AM ET August 13, 2014
Chesapeake 7pm ET August 27, 2014
Izumo 9am ET September 10, 2014
Siege Perilous 7pm ET September 24, 2014
Mizuho 9am ET October 8, 2014
Origin 9 pm ET October 22, 2014
Yamato 9am ET November 5, 2014
Pacific 9 pm ET November 19, 2014
Asuka 9am ET December 3, 2014
Sonoma 9 pm ET December 17, 2014
Sakura 9am ET January 7, 2015
Lake Austin 9 pm ET January 21, 2015
Arirang TBD February 4, 2015
Baja 9 pm ET February 18, 2015
Balhae TBD March 4, 2015
Napa Valley 9 pm ET March 18, 2015
Drachenfels TBD April 1, 2015
Europa 4pm ET April 15,2015
Oceania TBD April 29,2015
Catskills 7pm ET May 13,2015

Continue reading...

(Reporter's Note: Text size and Bold added by me for highlighting)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So nearly a year from now (for us).

For one hour.

For everyone to fawn over what color robe they wear and to scream over each other to be heard.

Sweet.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So nearly a year from now (for us).

For one hour.

For everyone to fawn over what color robe they wear and to scream over each other to be heard.

Sweet.

*shrugs* I just took it a sign that the servers will be (ok might be) up a year from now

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It'll just turn into the same people x-sharing and asking the same questions..wouldn't it make more sense to do it for like 2-3 hours on 4 Saturdays in a row on the 4 biggest servers and have the smaller shards make a noob character on those shards instead of spanning it over a year long when eventually the will just get tired of hearing the same questions from the same people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It'll just turn into the same people x-sharing and asking the same questions..wouldn't it make more sense to do it for like 2-3 hours on 4 Saturdays in a row on the 4 biggest servers and have the smaller shards make a noob character on those shards instead of spanning it over a year long when eventually the will just get tired of hearing the same questions from the same people?
I also think that's the ideal way to handle that.

Just curious though; what ~is~ the one question people most want to ask?

I'm guessing there'll be no easy consensus on this, but it might behoove this and every shard to figure out who will represent the shard to ask only specific questions that we, as a shard, are all interested in, rather than spend an hour throwing snowballs and giggling. It would be a more efficient usage of time and the dev's attention.

I'll start:

When the hell are they going to fix/regulate usage of illegal third party programs? I don't think there'd be a need for programs like Easy** if skill gain/item creation wasn't made absurdly difficult. This would fix their precious economy, make the game more accessible to both new and older players, and my personal concern, usage of illegal third party programs in PvP.