• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Delay of Publish to Origin and Izumo

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Sep 18 20:12 GMT
Greetings Everyone,

Due to the fact some last minutes changes were made to Vice vs Virture from player feedback we will not be able to publish to Origin and Izumo today. Since we do not publish on Fridays we will be manually publishing this on Monday afternoon.

Sorry for the delay but we wanted to make sure we got all your feedback in before we put them out to the public. This does not change our targetted release date of September 24th.

UO Team

Continue reading...

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn players, and their feedback. For what it is worth, I hope this either means, more stability, less exploitation, or greater enthusiasm for the finished product. I don't think anyone can claim it was my fault, this time.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
crap.... im off this weekend and had planned on getting hip deep into this on Origin.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
crap.... im off this weekend and had planned on getting hip deep into this on Origin.
Look at it from the bright side. You´re still off this weekend. ;)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Game
2014 Sep 18 20:12 GMT
Greetings Everyone,

Due to the fact some last minutes changes were made to Vice vs Virture from player feedback we will not be able to publish to Origin and Izumo today. Since we do not publish on Fridays we will be manually publishing this on Monday afternoon.

Sorry for the delay but we wanted to make sure we got all your feedback in before we put them out to the public. This does not change our targetted release date of September 24th.

UO Team

Continue reading...
umm.... since when dont we publish on fridays?
historically dont 'we' usually push these on friday to origin and then to the rest the following week?

ill have to go back into the history to check this but my memory is telling me that is the way it usually was.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Publish 85 Adjustments - Friday Nov 22, 2013
Publish 85 Thursday Nov 21, 2013
Publish 83 Thursday Sep 12, 2013
Publish 82 is being published on TC1 today, it will be on Origin and Izumo on Thursday/Friday during their maintenance.
Publish 78 Thursday Aug 30, 2012
Publish 77 wed/thur July 11/12,, 2012

ya, i was bored.