• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Bug Fixes

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hot Fixes
2013 Apr 26 19:53 GMT
We are putting out a fix for the following issues, European shards will see this tonight everyone else will get it during their normal maintenance times tomorrow, 4/27/2013.
Corrected issue which prevented armor ignore damage when hit lightning effects were triggered.
Corrected issue which resulted in players receiving extra DCI.

Continue reading...

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hot Fixes
2013 Apr 26 19:53 GMT
We are putting out a fix for the following issues, European shards will see this tonight everyone else will get it during their normal maintenance times tomorrow, 4/27/2013.
Corrected issue which prevented armor ignore damage when hit lightning effects were triggered.
Corrected issue which resulted in players receiving extra DCI.

Continue reading...
Yet this again still not in the list: http://stratics.com/community/threads/mesanna-why-wasnt-this-fixed-in-publish-81.298469/

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not so certain that's a bug as much as it is a standard issue with placement though, and thus exploited.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not so certain that's a bug as much as it is a standard issue with placement though, and thus exploited.
Read the producers letter. It was something that was supposed to be fixed in the "next publish". We have had a couple publishes and a couple more hot fixes since then. Due to them not fixing it I LOST A LEGALLY PLACED LUNA SPOT, so every-time they announce fixes of any kind, I think it stands to reason that they be reminded to fix things they said would of been fixed by now.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry you lost the plot. I can understand your anger.
But we need to factor in inernal work load that is now being done by fewer personel.
We are so use to haivng our wims and wants we forget those people are being stretched to the bone.
EA in its infinte non-wisdom is cutting off its arms and legs when it needs to cut off the heads of the hydra its put in power in the corprate end.
I dont doubt Mesanna and the rest that is left of her team are working their tails off getting to the bottom of all that has been going on.
We just have to be patient and give her the time to get it done.
Yipping and yowling is not gunna move that any faster... (sound fermiliar? your mom use to say it long time ago to you when you wanted something that took time to do).

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But we need to factor in inernal work load that is now being done by fewer personel.
We are so use to haivng our wims and wants we forget those people are being stretched to the bone.
Not my problem, don't tell us something will be done and NOT do it. I don't care how many people there are or aren't on the team anymore. While managing businesses, if i gave a timeline, I had to stick to it or give some answers.

Yipping and yowling is not gunna move that any faster... (sound fermiliar? your mom use to say it long time ago to you when you wanted something that took time to do).
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Ever heard that one?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant tell you why it wasnt done to the time you expected..
But I bet it has to do with recient EA events.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is seriously ridiculous that people playing an MMORPG are so weirdly addicted that they care about or think they have a clue as to what is actually going on within the games company.

G A L

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did anyone test to see if the lightning and ai's go off now. this would make my heavy xbow very happy.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant tell you why it wasnt done to the time you expected..
But I bet it has to do with recient EA events.
If I played more I might care. Less I have fun or care to play the more the option of paying less seems a good ideal. EA has no clue on that math. Their earning are driven by shinny new games to reel in new suckers to fleeze their pockets till they are driven off by what EA is feeding them. And it is not wool. Here have another bunny raisin.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about fixing Velocity with a slayer property now, please.