NEWS [UO.Com] Application & Housing Maintenance

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Game
2013 Mar 27 23:17 GMT
Tomorrow we are performing maintenance on the Housing warehouse, Vet Reward warehouse and Character transfer warehouse. To be able to do this smoothly we will be taking these down tomorrow (3/27/13) for approx five hours starting at 12:00 pm est. During this time the log in servers will be down for several hours between noon and 3 pm est. At the end of the migration we will be taking down all shards for approx an hour. When we finish the migration of the warehouses we will turn all warehouses back on and you will be able to start and complete character transfers again.

Thank you for your patience with us while we complete these tasks.

Continue reading...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
:D it's a 'virtual' warehouse, not a real one. The housing database basically, if I understand correctly.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 25, 2005
Europa Shard
:D it's a 'virtual' warehouse, not a real one. The housing database basically, if I understand correctly.
no, it's a real warehouse where you can find thousands hamsters running, so sometimes they have to clean all the cages or the wheels get stuck :p

btw, I hope when it's over that they could bring back the TC too, I have a lot of tests to do for the crafting assistant :|

Last edited:

AnthonyGenX

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Thank you Dev' there has now been a initial post as well as 2 updates. Thanks for keeping us in the loop this time!

Reactions: Berethrain