• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Account Page Issues

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone, We are having some issues with the Account page. If you are having a hard time access it please try the following: 1. Try accessing the website from a different browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Etc) 2. Try clearing your cache/cookies 3. Try refreshing the page or hit the Back button, doing so may fix the site from redirecting you againIf you continue to have issues, we recommend buying a gametime code for now from Get Ultima Online for PC – Free-to-play games – EA We will let you know when this has been resolved. Have a great day! Mesanna

Continue reading...

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The fact that Mesanna can not deal with getting these outside vendor issues fixed speaks volumes..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fact that Mesanna can not deal with getting these outside vendor issues fixed speaks volumes..
She does not the authority to edit or repair those pages. My wife's AC went out today, should Mesanna fix that also. In your mind, yes.

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are plenty of things to point at Messena and say, "You need to do better." However, this isn't one of them. The Dev team are not web developers/web server developers. If she's notified them of the issue and maintains a sense of urgency and transparency, she's done her job.

I dealt with this same type of issue this morning. Clients web server went down; the client notified us and their customers. Now, I'm working with the server team to identify and correct the issue. Based on my transparency, the client is fielding questions from their customers and providing ETA's on when service will be restored. This isn't the client's (i.e., Messena) issue to resolve. They won't show up at our data center and roll up their sleeves.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If this was first time yes but it's ongoing toss in forum login issue shows me she struggles with basic leadership task

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No but even you are smart enough to call and get it repaired
And how do you know she hasn't? You are nothing but a hater. Asked before with no answer so I will ask again, why do you play a game that you hate so much.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And how do you know she hasn't? You are nothing but a hater. Asked before with no answer so I will ask again, why do you play a game that you hate so much.
We all know she hasn't because it's still broken. Holding someone accountable doesn't make me a hater you fan kids cry it's Mesanna game she decides until it's something she's responsible for then you say it's not her fault..

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe I am just missing something, but even if you purchase a game time code, you still need to access the account page to apply it, right?
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there is something we do not know! Hopefully if someone knows they will post.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We all know she hasn't because it's still broken. Holding someone accountable doesn't make me a hater you fan kids cry it's Mesanna game she decides until it's something she's responsible for then you say it's not her fault..
You truly are a moron. That page belongs to EA and it is up to EA to fix it.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's up to Mesanna to get them to fix it ....
Really and how would you suggest she do that, fly to cally and storm into EAs main office, LMAO? That account page takes care of DAoC so why isn't it Robs duty to get it fixed, you know the CEO of BS and Mesannas BOSS? You prove every time you open your mouth just how much of a hater you really are. Nothing more than a hater and a troll.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Really and how would you suggest she do that, fly to cally and storm into EAs main office, LMAO? That account page takes care of DAoC so why isn't it Robs duty to get it fixed, you know the CEO of BS and Mesannas BOSS? You prove every time you open your mouth just how much of a hater you really are. Nothing more than a hater and a troll.
Ok i run a business pcp (patty cakes pool) i get my chlorine from acme now one day they send purple food coloring instead and my customers pool is purple do i tell them well call acme it's there fault then suddenly my bank can't process thier credit card do i tell them you better call the bank and get that fixed..

Ps. Maybe she should email instead of posting on thier forums

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wonder who the DAoC players are blaming for this.

Only a moron would think Mesanna would use time to post about it but not tell tech support.

@Victim of Siege make a you can't handle communication meme for him.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok i run a business pcp (patty cakes pool) i get my chlorine from acme now one day they send purple food coloring instead and my customers pool is purple do i tell them well call acme it's there fault then suddenly my bank can't process thier credit card do i tell them you better call the bank and get that fixed..

Ps. Maybe she should email instead of posting on thier forums
LMAO Mesanna ain't the BOSS you MORON, Rob is. Nothing but a HATING TROLL.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So Mesanna is not responsible for the day to day operations of UO
Wifes AC worked when she came home, Mesanna fixed that.

She posted here it did not work, she told the proper person it did not work. What else should she do?

Is this the page that does not work? I can have been able to see it all day. Have you even tried?

1692928779357.png

Last edited:

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She does not the authority to edit or repair those pages. My wife's AC went out today, should Mesanna fix that also. In your mind, yes.
Well where do you live? It was in the 80’s in Ohio today. Someone needs to fix that AC..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well where do you live? It was in the 80’s in Ohio today. Someone needs to fix that AC..
South TX. Still 97 to 100s every day here. But it works again, It needs to stay working, driving out of town this weekend. I think all of Tx has the same temps, just differing humilities. :melting:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
South TX. Still 97 to 100s every day here. But it works again, It needs to stay working, driving out of town this weekend. I think all of Tx has the same temps, just differing humilities. :melting:
Currently 75 degrees with 98% humidity at 5am talk about the Swamp-Butt