• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] 17th Anniversary T-Shirts Offer

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Its kinda placed at "tuck-in" height though, which is really odd. Especially since the earlier example we saw in the other thread had it on the sleeve, which does indeed look better.

@Mesanna Is the "17th Anniversary" text really placed on the lower right quadrant of the shirt?
Folks might look down and wonder it's the 17th anniversary of WHAT!? ;)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if my wife wants one (Probably not, but she didn't give a clear answer other than not caring for the front) so I'm waiting until tomorrow to put my order in.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well looking at the options for placing the art work on that page there's no sleeve logo option. So I'd say that the 17th logo is indeed at the bottom.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+1 Thank you for the shirt!:hug:
Two requests please? A nice 2 1/2 cup mug, black, with an awesome graphic on it please? My husband stole my favorite mug a while back. :sad3:
I'd love a black hoodie in the same sizes offered for the t-shirts. Nice big one to wear this winter since I don't wear a coat often.:mf_prop:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
as an FYI...the "17th Anniversary" is on the sleeve, it's only the way it is in the photo since you can't put elements on the sleeve in Custom Ink's design tools.
Well thanks for posting! I've gone from pleased to thrilled :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Only 3 more to go and we have matched the goal on day one!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
+1 Thank you for the shirt!:hug:
Two requests please? A nice 2 1/2 cup mug, black, with an awesome graphic on it please? My husband stole my favorite mug a while back. :sad3:
I'd love a black hoodie in the same sizes offered for the t-shirts. Nice big one to wear this winter since I don't wear a coat often.:mf_prop:
I too would love an awesome hoodie!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a tee shirt in support of a 17 year old game, and my God look at this thread. You people are either much less stable than my facebook friends or much more interesting. And, that's what I like about you. :)

Faenwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to buy for me and my little baby niece ..... no shipping to Europa/Austria ..... what a shame!

and yes a black one would be just fantastic!

hope there will be more tshirtssss aaannnndddd shipped to Europa toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleeeeaaaaseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 24/7/375 UO we need
T-shirts
hoodies
scarfs
Mugs
towels
undies
aaaaaaaaannnddddddd
a soft and cuddly blankie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH DEAR.... nice idea..alas i wont be wearing one...yes ok for a kid...Shame theres not an upmarket version plz.....for older people to feel comfortable in.....jesus the huge sword thing on the back,,OMG

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
2014 Sep 04 19:25 GMT
Greetings Everyone!

We have designed a new T-Shirt for eveyone's enjoyment! If you would like a shirt head on over here! If you guys like these and want more styles we will design more shirts and hoodies for the different seasons and make them available in the future. Just let me know what you think!! We hope you enjoy these.

We are putting the final touches on Publish 86 so there will not be a publish to TC1 this week. We are looking to have the final patch on TC1 on September 15th. Thank you for everyone that has helped with Vice vs Virtue and all the help you have given the team during this publish cycle.

We have most of the Advisors set up on TC1 robed and running around, we still need to fill 10 more slots

Thank you!

UO Team

Continue reading...
Like the idea, but the design needs some work. I'd at least put it all on one side of the shirt with the Ultima Online above 17 year anny, under the logo. I'd like to put in one vote for some more designs. :D

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no graphic artist on staff and I pulled existing images from the web. Took me 10 min on CustomInk. At least my text is centered and the front is a better front to show.

http://oi59.***********/2ymj9mv.jpg
Keep the back black and I'll buy one! The logo alone makes for a nice shirt. 17th anniversary is such a random milestone.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"Silver" I don't do white. Unless it's hair. Which of course silver is an "off white/gray" .... so I guess I'll live but I have to have something UO since currently I'm sitting here in my EQ Landmark shirt... which by the way is BLACK. Blue would be an acceptable alternative.

As for ideas... How about you do shard symbols? I'd love the GL's tree on a Dark Hunter Green T-Shirt. That would be totally sweet. Could say Ultima Online over the top and Great Lakes under it. Would be pretty sweet. I'd buy it.

Could also look into Shard Symbol patches as well we could put them on anything we liked. They could have a ring around them saying Ultima Online 17 great years and then the shard name or something like that.

How about decals!?! For like my Jeep! I'd so love to put a UO Symbol on my Jeep. Sure would beat having something totally juvenile like calvin or hobbs whizzing on it. But it would be totally cool to have a nice big UO symbol on it.

Phone cover?

Mousepad for sure.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool. id buy one, but not a fan of this particular design. will keep my eye out for any in the future.

Id like something with a small UO graphic , and maybe a subtle design or something. no 17th anniversarry. maybe if it was 15 or 20. 17 just kinda random and not needed.

i like theos design, but the UO in the front is much to big and blatant. (personally i dont mind when printed shirts get old / start to wear. that makes them cooler)

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much more to have everyone on the Dev Team autograph the shirt?
It would have been easy to pass around a sheet for some autographs and upload it as a graphic to the back. However we might be sad to see only 5 names.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
+1 more (makes a great gift for a fellow UO player)

*cookie hugs*

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kind of wish the logo on the back of the shirt was on the front instead, and the words "Ultima Online" were removed. Nevertheless, I'll probably buy one once I get home.

Darius Bloodbain

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
+3. I got one for Me, and the Wife, plus got one for my Nephew who also plays UO, to give him for one of
his Christmas gifts.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hoodie request .. Black zipup..

Shirt ill wait for black.

When these two come ill take two of each.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again nice idea ...just please next time make a more subtle design [ just the small front pocket badge, etc] , that a adult would actually feel comfortable wearing and not something my late teenagers would wear....just saying...as average age of UO gamers must be well into the mid 40's or above

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Again nice idea ...just please next time make a more subtle design [ just the small front pocket badge, etc] , that a adult would actually feel comfortable wearing and not something my late teenagers would wear....just saying...as average age of UO gamers must be well into the mid 40's or above
I still wear T-Shirts with designs on them. Heck my parents did. Infact my parents used to wear matching woodcarvers T-Shirts. It was so cute.... hehe..... so I honestly have nothing against showing my support for a game I've been a part of for over 14 years.

Infact I want a UO badge to put on my name badge holder. I been thinking about having one custom made so I can wear UO at work. It's all the rage where I work to have buttons made to put on your name badge reel... that have various things on it like your favorite breed of dog or cat or your favorite sports team... or some such nonsense.... but I keep thinking dang I want a UO symbol on mine! I know a gal who makes them so I have been honestly thinking I ought to have her do that for me. Maybe I'll even get the GL's tree.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think ill stick with the immortal tattoo....*winks*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
think ill stick with the immortal tattoo....*winks*
To each his/her own. I personally don't do needles... that's why I'm on the OTHER end of them.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey its a nice T....
Give her a chance theo...
She can add more shirts to the offering you know if this goes over.... As for the shipping perhaps a friend in the usa you trust you can have it shipped to and forwarded?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey its a nice T....
Give her a chance theo...
She can add more shirts to the offering you know if this goes over.... As for the shipping perhaps a friend in the usa you trust you can have it shipped to and forwarded?
Exactly.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like this because it isn't sold through Origin.

But a 50 shirt goal...so that means, with 72 shirts sold...lets use the formula S = Shirts, P = Total Populace, A = Active Stratics users...

Let's assume 10% of the Active Stratics users will buy a shirt, with a +/- 20% due to some users buying multiple shirts...
A = (S*10), or A = 72*10 = 720 users...

Then let's assume only a quarter of the players use Stratics at all...
P = (A*4), or P = 720*4 = 2,880 total active players in UO

;P just messing around anyway...will buy my shirt in a second :). nice simplistic design, UO and Broadsword.