• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Carto help

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Carto cannot find files. My path is right. Do I need to put carto in the UO folder?

Herp!

Journeyman
Are you running UO Assist? And are you running as administrator? Either way, let me find my mul files and send them your way in a PM.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes @Chazztizer , try my guide first then if you still have trouble, PM me, i'm always very interested to know how people are struggling so i can try to improve the setup guide.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes @Chazztizer , try my guide first then if you still have trouble, PM me, i'm always very interested to know how people are struggling so i can try to improve the setup guide.
Mervyn I got the map going but when I try to track player it goes into a smaller window and does not center on me.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never heard of this, upload a screenshot of it, tell me what client you're using and screenshot your options.

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure what I did Mervyn but all is running smootly. Thanks for the help!