• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Atlantic - Females Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We're looking for a few females that are looking to join a guild we have some throughout the guild but have been lacking to find many........ We welcome everyone to come check out our vent.

Hostname or IP: vent48.light-speed.com Port:5137
There is no server password

We're currently looking for females to take high rank in the guild so we can even up our male:female ratio...

Please feel free to ICQ Me 200752482 with any questions you may have... Don't be shy to jump into our ventrilo at anytime also, whether its 4 am or 9:00 pm we have players hopping in and out of vent on a regular basis.

Now let me tell you a bit about the guild , we have two large guilds

*TR* = The Renegades
3v1 = We gank but honest

*TR* = PVM
3v1 = PVP

We help out everyone who needs help reguardless of which guild your in....

The pvm guild is for everyone hardcore or casual , the pvp guild is for only those who have a high interest in PVP ....

Thank you for taking the time to read this , Safe Travels Happy Journeys from the Renegades

G

If your skeptical about the guild and whether you'll like it give it a shot , worse comes to worse you don't like and are forced to resign...

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

... worse comes to worse you don't like and are forced to resign...

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... if someone doesn't like the guild, couldn't they just quit? Or do you prefer to force people to resign? Sounds like the ladies will be lining up for this one.

Oh, and just curious... do you mean players with female UO characters... or do you want... Well, *coughs* ... girls with "the goods?"

Safe Travels, Sam

G

"Um... if someone doesn't like the guild, couldn't they just quit? Or do you prefer to force people to resign? Sounds like the ladies will be lining up for this one."

Forced to resign on there own behalf, you should become a republican news writer maybe you could have a field day twistings peoples words , but for now ill wave one finger at you with four down..... and ask you are all stratics posters as big as smucks as you?

W

Wolfthistle

Its schmucks, not smucks... no wonder you don't have any females.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sam looks over at Wolfthistle*

"Wolfie! Wolfie!"

"What Sam!"

"Um... look around, were not in UHall anymore... we'd better behave!"

W

Wolfthistle

Aww... but I didn't even start the name calling... I just pointed out that they're illiterate... *pouts*

Alright... I'll behave...

G

Before i applaud your wonderful spelling I just would like to before I add you to the ignore user list here on stratics , Thought id let you know this is a games forum not a spelling bee contest

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must have a very large ignore list. I hope it doesn't crash the server.

In addition to Ignore other useful features are:

Preview, Edit and Delete.

Safe Travels, Sam

I

imported_Phyrra

I'm curious why exactly you want more females in the guild.. Enlighten me?

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

I'll be a female after my operation...hit me up sweety pie.

Talk to you later hun!

G

Ghosty

<blockquote><hr>

Before i applaud your wonderful spelling I just would like to before I add you to the ignore user list here on stratics , Thought id let you know this is a games forum not a spelling bee contest

[/ QUOTE ]

Please add me to your ignore list, as I wish to enjoy your goofyness for years to come, unable to do anything to help you out. Thank you.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah folks, honestly! Lady Ishtar, I back you 100% on this one... would you like me to wack that annoying Wolfthistle with my Troll slayer!
I think he's the one that started it!

W

Wolfthistle

Me? I just corrected his spelling. You're the troublemaker *smiles*.

G

Ghosty

Yeah, OK, whack me with it too. Sorry! I'm not having a great day. :/

W

Wolfthistle

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for a bit of anti-trolling moderatoring

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you can't hear me (cause I'm on ignore and all) but I would like to point out that this response of his is also a troll. Its sole purpose is not to thank a moderator, but rather to upset the people who were being warned.

Also, I wanted to apologize to Lady Ishtar if my posts were inflammatory in any way. So, sorry Ishtar and I'll try to behave better in the future.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.

G

*sigh* you guys can't ever leave you alone anywhere....

But to get back on topic...

Good luck with finding more females, maybe do some events so people can meet your guildies, do some fun stuff advertise it on the boards and make sure all your overflow in guys is on their best behavior.

Plus flowers and chocolates work wonders on the girls *wink*

G

Ghosty

You know, we still don't know if he was looking for female *players*, or female *characters* ...

G

*Dangles flowers &amp; chocolates out infront of with fishing pole*
Here kitty kitty *Grins*

W

Wolfthistle

<blockquote><hr>

You must have a very large ignore list. I hope it doesn't crash the server.

In addition to Ignore other useful features are:

Preview, Edit and Delete.

Safe Travels, Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, that comment is turning out to be particularly omniscient considering the state of the stratics homepage right now! Sam... you've destroyed stratics!!!

*laughs*

And no, Avenhar, you can't let us out of your sight!

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...Here kitty kitty *Grins*

[/ QUOTE ]

That post is exactly why you have trouble recruiting females. "kitty kitty?" You're recruiting females for high ranking posts in your guild and that is how you address them.

The purpose of my original reply to your post was to point out that you need to work a bit on how you present your guild. Your "forced to resign" comment came over a bit heavy handed. Youre response: calling me a "smuck" and announcing to the forum that you were putting me on your ignore list. Oh, and calling me a "republican speech writer" and flipping me the bird... what image does that put forward regarding your guild and it's management?

It seems that you dont deal well with criticism, playful or otherwise. When you post on these forums folks are gonna let you know if something you say doesn't really make sense, or sounds off. You can go running for the mods all you want but you are responsible for what you say. Folks here have a sense of humor and a little playful prodding shouldn't be something that throws you into a tantrum.

Safe Travels, Sam

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be wary if you decide to join this guild.

Read my paper doll in the game for more information.

G

Ghosty

<blockquote><hr>

Be wary if you decide to join this guild.

Read my paper doll in the game for more information.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut us a break dude, we're supposed to go hunt you down? On what shard? Sheee.

G

Ghosty

<blockquote><hr>

*Dangles flowers &amp; chocolates out infront of with fishing pole*
Here kitty kitty *Grins*

[/ QUOTE ]

I know several females who play this shard, and I'll be advising them to avoid your guild like the plague. Not that they can't figure it out on their own (they're all smarter than I am, you know)

G

Okay Im gunna take this point by point I suppose and then once Im finished if you continue to rehash comments to show your ignorance Ill let u do this , I was informed by a guildie you may actually be serious and showing some interest so thats why i unignored you and am making this response

Point 1
That post is exactly why you have trouble recruiting females. "kitty kitty?" You're recruiting females for high ranking posts in your guild and that is how you address them.

My Reply: Dude did you read the posts above I was being sarcastic , later you go onto say the board has a sense of humor , yes it definitely shows doesn't it ROFL

Point 2
The purpose of my original reply to your post was to point out that you need to work a bit on how you present your guild. Your "forced to resign"

My Reply: Forced to resign on your own behalf

Point 3
What image does that put forward regarding your guild and it's management?

My reply: We'll I could of course say we have the best management based guild on atlantic , we dont use illegal programs to boost our egos in the pvp field , we dont say we're about honor and dignity and then sit at luna bank whacking a golem afk macroing , we dont these things for a reason , our guild is a guild based on having fun , getting chuckles in vent , recruiting on all games from it be World of Warcraft , Ultima Online , or Star Wars Galaxies. We've taken a trammel based guild , and we have begun to do champ spawns , and we've pulled recent 120 magerys back to back , Ill let this speak for the guild management.

Safe Travels , Happy Journeys

G

Ghosty

<blockquote><hr>

Point 1

My Reply: Dude did you read the posts above I was being sarcastic , later you go onto say the board has a sense of humor , yes it definitely shows doesn't it ROFL

[/ QUOTE ]

That you feel the women who read this board would find that funny on some level proves our point. The folks here have a great sense of humor ... you just aren't seeing where the joke is. :/

G

Apparently the joke is this someone wasting precious time defering a post from the actual topic , and twisting words , to prove what exactly?

Yes perhaps were all missing the joke , maybe its because your too short we just look past you?

How about you grow up and move along to another thread? , Really feel sorry for someone who has this much time on there hands....

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

...rehash comments to show your ignorance...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I'll do that. Well I think you finally nailed it in your last reply. Looks like you're taking things more seriously now. You still seem a bit defensive but overall you've made a bit of a comeback, I'd say. Too bad you didn't put that much effort into your original post. That's my point.

Good luck, no hard feelings, glad you took me off your ignore list. Sometimes I have useful things to say so you should listen rather than tune out. I've not put a single person on my ignore list so far... but maybe I enjoy the aggravation. Or, sometimes I have to admit the other guy is right and I'm not.

Safe Travels, Sam

G

Ghosty

<blockquote><hr>

I've not put a single person on my ignore list so far... but maybe I enjoy the aggravation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either ... but I'm more concerned with missing out on the entertainment value.

T

Tazar

Sadly... I think this thread has run it's course... call it a bad choice of words on all sides if you wish, but I do not think it needs to continue.

*Snaps on large padlock*

Status
Not open for further replies.