• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Assist - target nearest non friendly?

Finegold

Journeyman
Is there any way a warior can record a macro to target the closest enemy? Rather than pulling up bars and double clicking on them....

Using UOAssist or in game uo macros.

Thx

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Using "hostile" doesn't always work for me. I tend to use "mobile" instead. I also don't have select and attack as the same macro in case I don't select what I want.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I prefer "nearest hostile" over "nearest mobile" because that way I will only attack monsters while ignoring summons. I combine it with a close paperdoll, open paperdoll macro to get the monsters to flag on me. This combination only works on CC. EC users often times attack summons and if you've ever gotten purged out of vampire form in the middle of a fight because you accidentally attacked a rising colossus you know how annoying that can be...

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Really hate targeting summons in EC.

Still can't find a way to adjust that macro. Tips would be generously welcome also.