• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO account problems.

• Thread starter Shiya winterwind
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shiya winterwind

I got a email notifcation saying that my UO account has been canceled. I had it directly taken out of my bank account. and When i go to UO.com to go under acct management it's not the same. It says other things now and is completely not the same. How do i do this now?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check the sticky thread on UHall, it has some pretty good directions in it. Basically, EA is making us create one master EA account, no matter what the game is, and then link all our game accounts under that. Good luck, I still don't have it all figured out :p

Also, if you are still able to play, you might not have been cancelled. A lot of people got those emails by mistake, when they moved the info over to the new system they forgot to turn off the notification on the old setup, so it thought everyone had let their subs lapse :/