• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo 17 Years wallpaper.

koris

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a bigger resolution (3840 x 2160) of the "UO 17 years" image to use as my wallpaper/phone icon/avatar. I would also prefer to have the "17 years" text removed.
17years.jpg
The person/people who made it deserves a raise.
If anyone knows where I can find this or maybe make this, I would appreciate it greatly in the form of uo gold or steam game.

I don't know where else to post this as none of the other forums seem to match this. Mods please forgive and move this to where ever you feel is appropriate.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you want the yellow reflection in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just played with it a little bit..I can make it all look blue..when I get some time tonight after work I'll fiddle with it and make it look presentable ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sargon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I still have the 15 year anniversary wallpaper on my desktop. I'm looking forward a few years to hopefully some really cool stuff for 20!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still have the 15 year anniversary wallpaper on my desktop. I'm looking forward a few years to hopefully some really cool stuff for 20!
Me too!