• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Untranslated Ancient Tome

J

Jermosh

Just to confirm, I got one of this off the Spider boss Naverie Night Eyes.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a question about the tome?

It's a quest item for the Royal City museum curator. You get 10k gold, a book and some ingredients for turning it in.

G

guum

Hey...how'd you get your backpack to look like that in the enhanced client? I like that a lot better than the default gump.

J

Jermosh

Is there a question about the tome?

It's a quest item for the Royal City museum curator. You get 10k gold, a book and some ingredients for turning it in.
There was some questioning where you got it from, some thought only champ bosses. I have been getting alot from her though. Like 1 out of 5 so far.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can drop off anything. I got one from a lava elemental.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen a lot of those books myself, actually.

I got most of them from Navery, but I also got them from the following creatures (number received/number killed):

Primeval Lich 1/1
Slasher of Veils 3/3
Navery Night Eyes (about 40-50%, lost count at 5/10)
Wyvern [reknowned] 1/4
Goblin Slave 1/many
Ribbon clan ratman 1/many

As you can tell, I prefer Ms. Nighteyes because she's easy to kill (mage + EV + arachnid slayer + ebolts = dead spider fast), so the books can be collected more quickly. My goal is to assemble a complete collection of quest-reward books before October.

J

jerseyboy

where exactly is navrey night eyes? i have been trying to do a quest and cant seem to find a way to her