• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Unique Item on Atl just in time for Rares Fest!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen another one of these since the beginning of UO on any shard. If someone else has one please let me know so that I am not misspeaking myself:

A Metal Chest stuck in a backpack 255 stones

Make me an offer in gold or trade. It locks down just fine and can be opened to view if backpack is set to anyone.

C

Crack Head Bob

I had one of the chests in a bag many years ago. Was the one without the gold trim. I lost it when I removed it from the bag and had to page a gm to move it. Im not saying the item is illegal, im just saying if it ends up blocking anything it will be removed.

As for where it came from, I got mine as loot on a lich back when Trinsic was being invaded by Juo'Nar and his undead minions.

If you have a price in mind, or any offers I would be very intrested in replacing mine, aslong as yours doesnt have the gold edge.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gold edge as in trim? Yes, it has gold on it. Log into Atlantic with a char strong enough to hold 255+ stones and see what it looks like if you'd like. As far as price, I have been offered many things over the years but I have no idea what the value might be now.