• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unexplored areas

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember reading a somewhere a while back a dev saying that not all areas of the SA expansion have been explored/located yet.

Last night, in the Ter Mur entrance to the Abyss, across the room from the secret dooe that leads to that very annoying thief (can't remember his name, but he throws heavy sand around like strip club flyers on 8th avenue and 42nd Street), I found another secret door that says I can not access it when I try to open it.

has anyone gotten into what is behind this door? And if you did, what is it?

Thanks,

M

Myna

prolly the sand chamber of the thief the name i dont know too *just kidding*

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've long wondered whether that opposite door was a bug or something as yet undiscovered.

I'm still curious about whether there is something more that happens if you manage to "solve" the lever puzzle (or if it really is just there to make a mess of your day by unlocking extra spawn from their rooms)

M

maroite

Gonna have to checkout this door. Is it behind the portal that ports you to the entrance?

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that is the door.

I have also been playing with the levers at the entrance. So far I have only been able to open a few of the force fielded rooms and kill the monsters in there. The switches in the rooms also don't appear ot do anything, at least from what I can tell.

D

Drawde2

I THINK the levers are for specific doors in the corridor. No idea how they're arranged though, since I haven't played with them. Are there as many "doors" (barriers) as there are levers?

C

Chadlo

This is interesting, I was just in there trying to find silver serpent skins, I killed a ton of them but no skins. I tried skinning them too but that didn't work. So I guess i have two questions if you would be so kind as to answer them.

1) Am I in the right place for the skins?

2) (Related question) how did you get into the chambers, I tried but couldn't locate a way in.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the silver serpents in the Tomb of Kings do give skins ... they are uncommon so it's not impossible to get a run of bad luck. (I am not aware of anything that affects your odds of a drop, but can't rule anything out)

The side chambers protected by energy fields? You can open those by using the levers in the entry room (it's a bit of a puzzle which lever opens which barriers)

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The silver serpents drop the skins, but not all of them have it. i get 1-2 each time i go there killing about or so serpents.

As far as those rooms, i have gotten into 3 or 4 of them just by pulling the elevers at the front before you go through the flames. however I have not found any pattern to teh levers yet as I usually just pull them all :)

D

Drawde2

That's what I figured. Maybe try to set all the doors to open or closed at once?

Also, how long does it take for the levers to reset?