• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Unenhanced Legendary Bascinet with stam10, mana8, HCI5, DCI4, LMC8, LRC25, 100 resist & more

erictheviking

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I was hunting in Fel and picked up this insane legendary bascinet.
I am selling it. It should worth more than the maximum luna vendor can handle so I decided to post here.

After several players advise me my original reserve was too high, I decided to drop it to 150mil.
Auction will end this Tuesday 12am Atlantic Time

Please post your advise or offer, many thanks!

PS: unenhanced

Bascinet.jpg

Last edited:

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What did you kill to find this?
It's a solid piece.
If you're selling it, I'll make you an offer for it.

Send me an Icq!

erictheviking

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It is from ingeniously treasure map in Fel. I did over 100 treasure maps but this the first one that has so many useful mods in one piece.
Normally I sell legendary arties using my vendor at Atl, but this time I post here to see if I can get some good offer.

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice item I would just put it up for auction with a reserve and see what happens. Depending on the price I'm interested in the piece.

erictheviking

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My first post started as Price check, then Selling armor, now officially into Auction.
Many thanks to smurf first reply.
Many thanks to Mouselisted, Riply and DJad interests and advices.

So happy betting, lets make some noise!!!

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It is really, REALLY nice! But if you are still looking for advice on the reserve I would drop it to 175m, maybe even 150. I haven't seen pieces like this go for more than 250m-300m besides the whole JGDTR fiasco...Only reason is because it is plate and not studded for the lmc3 bonus. If you have an offer equal to or higher than your reserve I would have them post it here to help show proof you are not upbidding your own item.

If you want me to delete this post because it does not have an offer in it I would be happy to do so. Just let me know...

erictheviking

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you old vet back for your advise, I really appreciated.
and thank you goldber-chessy for your initial bidding.

I will follow your guys advises and drop the reserve to 150mil and let the auction run for another 3 days, see what happens.